Nathan Frazer, Supernova Sessions, Williams vs. Jordan set for 4/15 NXT UK

Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2021/04/08/nathan-frazer-supernova-sessions-williams-vs-jordan-set-for-4-15-nxt-uk/

Scheduled for the 4/15 episode of NXT UK is a singles match between Saxon Huxley and Nathan Frazer, the former Ben Carter. Frazer’s name change was made official in March.

Amir Jordan and Kenny Williams are going one-on-one. The duo challenged for the NXT UK Tag Team Championships recently but Williams turned on Jordan during the match which led to Pretty Deadly (Lewis Howley & Sam Stoker) retaining the titles.

Noam Dar will welcome Gallus (Mark Coffey, Joe Coffey & Wolfgang) onto Supernova Sessions on 4/15.

Well well well, #GALLUS will join @NoamDar on Sprnva Sessions next week on #NXTUK!

Will #SupernovaSessions personal security @Shasamuels be there? 👀 pic.twitter.com/FhFUoQbnGi

— NXT UK (@NXTUK) April 8, 2021

Noam Dar took on Tyler Bate on the 4/8 show. Bate defeated Dar and secured himself a shot the NXT UK Heritage Cup Championship which is in the possession of A-Kid.

In the main event on 4/8, WALTER retained the NXT UK Championship by defeating Rampage Brown. Meiko Satomura was also in action as she teamed with Emilia McKenzie (Millie McKenzie) and they bested Isla Dawn and NXT UK Women’s Champion Kay Lee Ray.

This being my first week with Peacock and not the WWE Network, I wasn’t able to catch NXT UK as it happened. Or at all for now, as I still don’t see it available. :neutral_face:

Yeah, this seemed like a big error from Peacock, who didn’t actually “air” it at 3pm. They just added it like an on demand show to the season section for NXT UK. You had to go in and out of the WWE section to get it to update. It was up about 8 min late. [Unless I’m missing it, they’ve eschewed the former live channel of the WWE Network to instead of have a general “channel” where the rest of their themed ones are that doesn’t even act like one. It’s going to make us dependent on someone hitting the button at the right time.]

It’s a shame too, because there was a lot of good advertising for this one on a big week for wrestling awareness, something NXT UK really needs, and it turned out to be a really good tight hour and change with the rarity of a WALTER defense. From top to bottom it featured members of their roster I’m actually interested in. The show has been better since moving to the studio and they do seem to be getting better at picking and choosing who to give time to.