Netflix announces GLOW renewed for a fourth and final season

It isn’t the finding someone hot that is the point it is reviewing something and presenting that hotness as the only redeeming quality. It says a lot about you that you felt the need to mention it in an otherwise negative review. Especially so in written form IMO. There is also a difference between an offhand remark and one you went out of your way to put down in writing.

What are you talking about? Went out of my way to write it? This is a post on a forum, not a review in an article that I’m writing for a magazine. We obviously have different ideas of how seriously we take posting on forums.

Also, seeing as I have to clarify this once again, I wasnt saying that’s all they’re good for. I specifically said I want them to be more like the first 2 seasons meaning the overriding point was the storylines in the show. You wanting to pretend otherwise just so you can justify how offended you are is ridiculous. If you want to say the comment was unnecessary then fair enough but don’t pretend it was something that it wasn’t. That’s you just reaching.

You wanting to pretend that mentioning it has no meaning is up to you but what you said was that

Which you have gone on to try to reframe, but what that quote suggests is “Seasons 1-2 good, season 3 was only good for topless scenes.”

I’m also not saying writing on a forum is a ton of work, but rather that instead of saying nothing, you felt compelled to comment on the quality of season 3 noting the topless scenes. Rather than leaving that part out and just saying you hope they would show more wrestling in season 4.
Which can imply 2 things
1.) You thought it would be funny. Which it wasn’t
2.) You were serious about it being the highlight of season 3 for you.

You keep saying “all I was saying is seasons 1-2 were better.” At which point the comment was unneeded but you felt the need to include it.

As I said, you seem to be taking posting on forums a lot more seriously than me. I also haven’t tried to reframe it at all. Anyone capable of a decent level of comprehension could figure out what the overriding point was. I also mentioned, twice, already that saying the topless comment was unnecessary is fine but once again, this is just a post on a forum. It’s not that serious, unnecessary comments are the norm.

You have the right to be offended by something so benign but I’m obviously not going to agree with you using it as an excuse to spew, what I consider to be, nonsense.

Yes it is obvious that the main point was that you liked the first 2 seasons better. Also yes I take it more seriously, things you post on the internet can always come back to bite you so why write anything that you would need to walk back later, as being unnecessary.

I like boobs…hot take alert.

21 responses later. :rofl:

1 Like

If any of this comes back to bite me then it’d be a sign that the world truly has lost its mind.

1 Like