New WBD Streaming Service

Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe there is a “big announcement“ announced for Dynamite on Wednesday. Related?

1 Like

I think the announcement tomorrow is in regards to Mercedes coming in / Dynamite in Boston on March 13th.

This definitely seems like the landing spot for streaming though on the next deal though.

Interesting….A year ago I never would have thought that AEW would be affiliated with a right wing entity like FOX while WWE would be working with Netflix. You really never know how things will play out in the world of wrestling.

A big announcement announced… sheesh. It’s true, folks, I’m a professional writer!

1 Like

All these streamers bundling together, it’s close to becoming the same price as cable TV.

The likely announcement…

1 Like

If this is it and it doesn’t include a Mercedes appearance (tonight), then Tony is cut off from “big announcements”!

I think they’ll try to push it like The First Dance.
Mercedes will probably not be on the show tonight.
I would say that an announcement that essentially confirms she has signed to AEW and the debut show she is appearing on is a big announcement.

1 Like

That’s what I’m expecting. “We want this to be a ‘surprise’ but we’re not going to cost ourselves money/attendance to do it.” It’s the smart move. You have the IWC right there, might as well use it to your advantage every once in a while.

1 Like