NJPW DOMINION 2018 LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD

50mins since the bell rung to start the first fall, amazing first two parts to the match… One fall each.

2 Likes

The 2 minute break really has played in nicely.

Also - I may audibly scream YES if Omega wins. This is incredible

2 Likes

I don’t know if I can stop myself from yelling at my tv for much longer haha what a rivalry this is fuck.

3 Likes

I just fell for that near fall!!!

Styles clash!!!

3 Likes

This story telling…Omega is sooooo close. And Okada is done. And he can’t put it away

1 Like

Kenny collapsing trying to hit One Winged Angel was incredible. Like I wrote earlier, selling is not dead.

2 Likes

Styles Clash!!! WTF?!?!

1 Like

Ibushi still has that towel in his hand!

2 Likes

Ibushi gave bad advice

This has SO much in it. This is rich

Let’s gooooooooo

2 Likes

Always impressed with the picture quality and production of these shows.

Nice waking up early here in EST time zone to watch.

1 Like

We are watching greatness the likes of LeBron vs the Warriors. I watch this the same way I did that - asking myself if these are the best ever

Is Okada the best champion ever
Is Kenny the best wrestler ever

1 Like

RAINMAKER INTO ONE WINGED ANGEL!!! OMG!

1 Like

YES!!! YES!!!

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

OMEGA DID IT
YES!!!

2 Likes

Kenny Omega’s time

1 Like

I say this after every “Okada Vs Omega”, but that may have just been the best one yet!

Amazing match, simply amazing.

2 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

This was incredible! 7 Stars in my opinion. Okada was a great, great champion. Omega finally gets the belt. And now, the future is going to be fun!

2 Likes

Kazuchika Okada greatest title run in modern history 6* match after 6* match

2 Likes