NXT Live House Show in Toronto

Didn’t even there was a house show in Toronto at the Hersey Centre, until today, LOL The cheapest ticket is $65 + taxes + ticketmaster fees. That’s pretty steep IMHO.

1 Like

Give us a report :slight_smile:

Will be attending the NXT show in PTBO on Saturday. Hoping for a possible hometown return of Bobby Roode. Tickets here are $35+ tax/fees

the $20 tickets were “sold out”. It didn’t look like it. The solution if that ever happens is you go to Stub Hub

I thought it was a dope show. Had a lot of fun. Gargano is a star… people cant tell me you can’t make genuine baby faces in 2018

How was Ricochet?

I was at the show on thursday and it was great. I’d say the attendance was between 1300-1400 with alot of people arriving late. Ricochet was an awesome surprise and his match vs. Buddy Murphy was awesome, who knew Murphy was a good worker.

1 Like

I was at the show in St. Catharines. It was a great show.

Card was:

Sanity (Wolfe, Young) vs. AoP
Marcel Barthel vs. Fabian Aichner
Killian Dain vs. Roderick Strong
Aleister Black vs. The Velveteen Dream
Nikki Cross vs. Aliyah vs. Ember Moon for NXT Women’s Championship
Ricochet vs. Buddy Murphy
Candice LeRae / Johnny Gargano vs. Zelina Vega and Andrade “Cien” Almas

I’d say aside from the women’s triple threat all of the matches were entertaining, the biggest standout was Ricochet and Buddy Murphy. The crowned chanted “Buddy Bliss” and got a good reaction from Buddy Murphy, and Ricochet got a huge pop.

The women’s match had a few bad spots, but the pacing and execution was a bit off and aside from Nikki Cross wrapping both women in the apron and proceeding to rain blows on them with both fists I was kind of bored.

I really like this Marcel Barthel guy, he plays an almost aristocratic German, and it made it feel like a shade of a German William Regal.

This was a great show, seeing Ricochet which was an amazing surprise just had me on the edge of my seat, cheering like a kid. For a house show, it was fun and totally engaging and I wouldn’t hesitate to go again.

If Marcel makes it to the bigger shows, we will need to chant ‘ten’ in response to his ‘Nein!’. Or the ‘nein’ chant can become the new ‘ten’ chant.

1 Like

The Peterborough show was the exact same except Dain vs Barthel and Strong vs Fabian.

The crowd did this here and it was pretty lame. I’m not a fan of the 10 chant though.

Give him one bad segment on the main roster…people will turn on him for no real reason too.