OT: Family-friendly items and places in the Toronto area??? :)

So I decided to take my family (kid is 6-7 years old) to Toronto for a couple of days in June as we finally got her a passport. I know there’s a lot of folks on here that are from the area. What would you do with a small child in a big city? Don’t care if it involves walking, riding a tram, etc. We’re still in the process of game planning hotels, but would also take recommendations on that, too :slight_smile:

Hilariously, I only know of spots from John and Wai talking about what they do w/their children…

I don’t live there but went to Summerslam 2019 and I thought the aquarium was the coolest thing I did all weekend.

Ripley’s Aquarium

Toronto Zoo

Go to Niagara Falls for a day (lots of family friendly stuff around Clifton Hill).

Canada’s Wonderland

Ontario Science Centre

Medieval Times

Let me keep thinking…

Wonderland
Science centre
Blue mountain
Blue jays game
Harbourfront
ROM and AGO
Museum of illusions

1 Like

My kids are 9/4. Feel free to DM if you want specific stuff or some discounts to these places. It’s a fun place in the summer. Even just walking downtown by the water lots going on

Oh my goodness, this feels like it was a softball question for you all :slight_smile:

Hey Alex, what’s “ROM and AGO”?

1 Like

Royal Ontario museum
Art gallery of Ontario

ROM is a great museum. I remember childhood memories of going there myself.

1 Like

Also the CN tower with the glass floor is fun

Kids too young for edge walk I think.

Niagara is probably a must see despite the drive

1 Like

All, I count 13 spots in about 4 hours of time. I legit can just easily pick 4 of these and have two days “booked”. Thank you so much!

2 Likes