Otis/Mandy

Ok. So what’s the payoff going to be to this? It’s been a fantastic build so far. Hope they don’t mess it up.
I’m going for Tucker actually being with Mandy and turning on Otis.

1 Like

Yeah Mandy is turning heel on him. I think Christian / Trish / Jericho

What of Sonya Deville?

It’s Jericho / Trish / Christian

Very obvious

Let this be lesson to all of you, don’t stand up your date because you’re insecure. Mandy was waiting in that restaurant forever. And a coworker that happened to see her sitting alone, looking like she’s about to cry, consoled her.
Way to go, Otis. You’re the ass in this situation

1 Like

#JusticeForOtis

How do you know Mandy didn’t show up early? And did Dolph really just “happen” to see her alone. The guy is obviously a creep that was stalking her, to find out where she was going to be.

Just for the record, Mandy roughly waited for 25mn before Otis showed up.

Well, they did have a camera crew set up in the restaurant, it wasn’t a secret where they were. Otis could have at least texted something…but nope, to concerned about himself to think about Mandy’s feelings.

Well.
I think if there is one thing, that no matter your opinions on WWE, AEW, Britwres, Jim Cornette or Meltzer, the one thing we can ALL come together to unite and agree is that if you want to decimate any potential good storyline or build, simply add Dolph Ziggler.

4 Likes

Jim Valley did say that Dolph had been chosen to elevate Otis in the ranks and I think he’s very good in this role. I’m not a big Dolph fan but he’s one of the best sellers/bumpers in WWE. He will bump like crazy for Otis and make him look like a threat. Otis is not far from a “Kofi push” from the crowd. Dolph could be one of the triggers.

Er. I think probably not.

Let’s face it, Otis is too good for Mandy.

1 Like

Best story line in WWE today. Don’t @ me. This is the only thing I am legit searching for in my WWE DVR folder

Mandy has always thought of Otis as a friend. Didn’t think he was coming or he wouldn’t mind so she hung with Dolph.

Dolph is gonna put Mandy in danger like a moustache twirling villain and Otis is going to be the knight in slimey armour

Then Mandy will fall in love with Otis and he will reject her. We will all pop like hell. Then they will ultimate have a big kiss at WrestleMania while the crowd chants Yes Yes Yes and it will be epic.

Nah, Otis will become an incel nice guy in a fedora…

1 Like

You owe poor Otis an apology. He got a fake text that Mandy was going to be late. He thought he had more time. He’s being sabotaged.

Yeah sabotaged. By. BROCK

The problem here is that Dolph has zero credibility to be taken seriously as an “elevator”.

Otis vs Brock - GIMME!!!

He actually text himself,as he is the new big sexy

2 Likes