Patreon Update ------

Is it possible to get the exclusive shows without using the RSS feed?

You should be able to play them directly from https://www.patreon.com/POSTwrestling/posts if you are logged in.

1 Like

Signed up now, thank you guys for everything

hi there john & wai and all the others.
congratulations for launching postwrestling.com.
awesome, i wish you all the best.

here is the thing:
i’ve been following your shows for about 7 years now, from far away austria.
are there ways to support your shows from here.
what the hell. you gave me so many funny podcasts over the years for free. i wanna give back a little bit and order one milk one sugar as soon as i have figured out, how this patreon stuff works for me.

any tips by anyone?

Is Patreon not allowed in Austria? Let us know what your issues are with the site and we can try to help you. Thanks for wanting to support that much.

Hey @wai0937 I pledged thru patreon last night but when I sign in on the forums it still says I’m a regular user, help please.

@Darkness365 I think there is a bit of a delay bro. Same thing happened to me and Wai manually added me.

Wai manually added me as well however mine has since stopped showing up may be a glitch or something idk.

Hey @wai0937. Big fan. Been listening for years and glad to see you guys launch POST Wrestling. I pledge on Patreon but I’m new to all this. Was wanting to know how I’ll be able to listen to Rewind-a-Wai and how long it should take for it to reflect on here that I am a Patreon Pledger. Thanks for everything bro. You guys kick ass.

@Rated_R_Poster yup I think you were right, I just got added.

Hey @Darkness365, @Aj.Pollett, and @Rated_R_Poster! I’m playing around with our Discourse and Patreon integration. Figured out the issue. Thanks for making us aware!

4 Likes

Hey - Rewind-A-Wai will be available on your exclusive RSS feed. First show drops Friday.

2 Likes

Hey there, signed up to Patreon then logged into the forum via the Patreon button but can’t seem to find the feedback forum area.

I know someone mentioned that the Patreon sync isn’t instant, so I’ll try again in a few hours.

Thanks all!

@Burakiosaurus let me know if you have issues in the next 30 mins.

Hello there! I, too, am having problems seeing the Café side of things (sorry to be a pain). I’m a patreon supporter, and I’ve clicked the Patreon Log In button…

Any advice to an noob who may be too old to figure it out himself?

TAA in advance.

It’s cool. Patience was the key… I know have my cup, and can join in.

It seems to take a brief period for the sync to line up. Anyone reading this in the future, please give it an hour or so before voicing any concerns.

1 Like