Paul Levesque: Wrestlemania 41 announcement coming 'very, very soon'

Originally published at Paul Levesque: Wrestlemania 41 announcement coming 'very, very soon'

With Wrestlemania 40 in the books and nearly a month behind us, many have wondered where next year’s top WWE event will touch down. But so far, nothing has actually been announced regarding the event’s location.

It is common practice in recent WWE years that an upcoming Wrestlemania location is known about a year in advance. Yet, this time around, people only have guesses about where it could land in 2025. WWE Chief Content Officer Paul Levesque recently provided an update, stating that “very, very soon” an announcement about the event will come.

“Everybody is always excited to know where WrestleMania is going to be,” Levesque said during an online discussion panel hosted by X. “WrestleMania 41 announcement [is] coming very very soon, I promise that. Very very soon. As far as the following year, we shall see. The one thing, you mentioned it earlier, about the global nature of what we do. To me, I don’t look at where we are or where we’re going, I just look at the globe. I think everything is on the table for where it goes.”

Levesque also addressed a recent comment from Sadiq Khan, the current mayor of London who is running for re-election. Khan expressed his hopes of bringing Wrestlemania to London somedayto further elevate the city as “the sporting capital of the world.”

Levesque had already responded to Khan’s comment last week, replying to his post by saying “Let’s talk.” He further explained his thoughts on Wednesday.

“You saw the Mayor of London the other day put out a statement about WrestleMania. I said, ‘We should talk. And we should. As should the mayor or the leaders of every other place around this globe. If you want WWE, come talk to us. We’re open for business, we’d love to be there. Wherever our fans are going to be the loudest and the craziest and the most into what we do, it would be an honor to go there and perform for them. Whether that’s a Raw, SmackDown, an NXT, whether that’s a PLE, no matter the size of it or WrestleMania itself. Obviously, the big ones are a little more difficult to execute, but let’s talk.”

In April, WWE President Nick Khan mentioned that Las Vegas is being considered for next year’s Wrestlemania. He also mentioned that the hope is to keep the top four Premium Live Events (Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, Summerslam, and Survivor Series) within North America, with other top events potentially taking place internationally.