POLLOCK'S NEWS UPDATE: WWE running in Florida gains major traction

Schools are going to be an issue in some areas.

It’s like a busy movie theater.

You have classes full of students with absolutely no chance to social distance. Everyone is passing each other in butt tight hallways. The cafeteria is basically a Covid19 lounge.

I guess the hope would be that the virus takes a break in the warmer weather and schools can try again in the fall. Maybe we will have better treatment plans/options at that point. More testing could help as well.

But keeping them closed isn’t that crazy. NY I shut down through mid May. I could easily see that extending to the end of May. That only leaves three weeks of the year left. Lots of parents wouldn’t send kids at that point anyway.

Exactly. It is very likely schools continue to be online for the rest of the school year in the USA. Then most school districts have a 10 week break. During the summer there’s an entire industry of camps, summer schools and church activities to keep kids busy in the summer. Or grandparent visits. If those aren’t happening then parents are still stuck at home with kids.

So regardless of whether the economy has been “reopened” for millions of families working, traveling or doing anything away from home will still be difficult.

I don’t know whether or not being on fire hasn’t been a good thing. Think I turned some off but I am glad you are here. Come for hot debates on essential businesses and stay for the fun wrestling banter!