POST Fantasy football?

I’m in fantasy football this year? Neat.

1 Like

@Paul_Scaltro really selling the hiatus gimmick only returning along with IInspiration is the booking this league needed

Hahahahaahahahaha Sorry guys, I’m working on my team right now

Your team needs so IInspiration

Yeah, but I don’t know if Jessica McKay knows how to play linebacker anymore.

Week 7, it’s Szn Premier time!

First and foremost, we love dedication to the gimmick and long term booking here at the POST Fantasy Football League. Nobody has been more Iinspiring than our very own Paul from NJ who told an Iiconic story over the last several months. Catering was abuzz with rumors that the man known as Paul from New Jersey had took his ball and went home. If Billie and Peyton couldn’t play, he wouldn’t play either. No feedback, no phone calls, radio silence. The dedication went deep. To further sow doubts, Paul’s of Jericho NJ even rostered the following lineup against the Champ Champ Canadian Destroyers:
This is a lineup that would probably make The Golden Patriots jealous.

But THEN, image
AND: (from The IInspiration challenging for Knockouts Tag Titles at IMPACT Bound For Glory)

WELCOME BACK @Paul_Scaltro; We’ve Missed you! Now please take your throne in the HFO; just as the namesake of this award, we’ve spent way to much time featuring you this week

Shout out to the Week 6 Head of the Table - DK Jr. Math @McGuire72 - (283.68 pts) Who da fuk is D’Ernest Johnson?!

The 5 Star Matchup of the Week : the sun is starting to shine on Dark Order Island who wins their 2nd straight and beats Burning Hammers by 2.62pts (190.06-187.44)

The BDE:
the CAFE:

Around the League:

• The BDE is full of parity, not to be confused with parody. 8 of the 14 teams are either 4-3 or 3-4. A lot of fantasy football left
  • But the only 6-1 team remaining is BuckTheFrowns in The CAFE
  • Currently on a 5 game win streak: The Elite
  • Currently on 3 game win streaks: BucktheFrowns, 2 Claps &aFlair, DK Jr Math, The Show Stoppers

NEW Current Head of the Table: BrandonDefeatsEvry1 (1492.70 pts in The BDE) The Elite is a now 2nd at 1483.96 and DK Jr Math is 3rd at 1468.08 - it’s heating up!!
Others in the 1450+ club (pts, place, record): Little Bit of Bubbly 1462.64, 2nd in BDE, 5-2 and Burning Hammers 1461.34, 9th in BDE, 3-4

• DK Jr Math is currently in 6th in the CAFE at 4-3; interesting some of the contenders here are not with the best records

unchanged Current Head of the Family Office: The Golden Patriots (916.32 in the CAFE) Texans Losing Tour 2021 creates some space now at 970.58

• Paul’s of Jericho NJ 62.28pts this week brings his total to 1129.42, this is still not below Yates of Spades 1100.60

Season Long Race:
Week 1 Head of the Table: Sancty’s Slammers
Week 2-3 Head of the Table: The Tribal Chiefs
Week 4 Head of the Table: Canadian Destroyers
Week 5 Head of the Table: Burning Hammers
Week 6 Head of the Table: Primetime Players
Week 7: DK Jr. Math
Week 1 Member of the HFO: Yates of Spades
Week 2 Member of the HFO: Texans Losing Tour 2021
Week 3-5 Member of the HFO: The Golden Patriots
Week 6 Member of the HFO: Fighting Armadillos
Week 7: Paul’s of Jericho NJ

2 Likes

Are the jobbers in the league ever going to attempt to better their teams?

Yes I am. You’re going to get Barry Horowitz’d.

1 Like

Speak for yourself There hasn’t been a turnaround on Dark Order Island since December 2019!

I was about to win but that damn Nyheim Hines had to enter the game have a few runs late!

Well, my teams legit decimated. Literally more then half my team is out or ir or has some sort of issue. Anyone interested or thinking about any trades send some over. Very unlikely I win this year so if I do, I would have no words. No way I should be winning this year with the injuries I have

Which league are you in?

I’m in the cafe

Monday Night Check-In (halftime of the MNF game):

In the CAFE

• Wai’s Cowboys are up to some Cowboy Shit as they look to hold a lead over DK Jr. Math with the current score 152.56-127.12 (Travis Kelce is currently active for DK Jr. Math)
  • Any Given Bundy and Bi Weak are in a barn burner. Any Given Bundy as a .02 pt lead with KC Def playing and Engram on the Giants hld to 0 pts so far in the game. KC Def giving up pts would drop Bundy out of the lead, but can Engram score any pts to make it up? This is close!!!
  • Khan Air is looking for more points out of Mahomes and (not)Devon Booker to catch 2 Claps &a Rick Flair who is trying to increase the current 20 pt lead behind Chiefs RB Williams
  • Only 2 teams currently above 200pts in the Cafe: The Elite and Paul’s of Jericho NJ - more to come on Pauls of Jericho NJ turnaround tomorrow!

In the BDE

• Texans Losing Tour looks to upset Gym Tannehill Laundry but GTL is also relying on Giants TE Engram who still has no points (since the note I made above)
  • Brooklyn Brawlers is currently up 4 pts on Primetime Players as the Brawlers looks for more out of (still not) Devon Booker; Primetime Players relying on a Giant I’ve never heard of Kadarius Toney
  • Little Bit of the Bubbly (with Kelce remaining) trails The BDE Ballers with the Chiefs kicker remaining); will be interesting to see if BDE Ballers can hold on to the lead relying on the Kicker vs. the TE
  • Two teams already wrapped for the week with 200+ points in the BDE - looks like Sanctys Slammers will take back the seat at the Head of the Table (236.76)

We have some great 5 star matches coming down to the wire. This week more than others I’ve done the MNF halftime update

3 Likes

The dog ate my Week 8 homework: I’m Sorry

The BDE:
The CAFE:

Our two weekly winners in Week 8 are the same as Week 1
Head of the Table - Sancty’s Slammers returns with 236.76pts
HFO Member of the Week What the hell happened @jmanyates (70.66) The Dark Order thanks you (next closest 117.20)
The 5 star Matchup of the Week In the BDE it was Gym Tannehill Laundry who closed the gap issuing another crushing blow to Texans Losing Tour (169.40-166.08)

Elsewhere:

• Pauls from NJ came back in a big way posting 200+ pts
  • Texans Losing Tour - what a year of tough losses
  • The Golden Patriots put up 182.56 pts…but still lost
  • Buck the Frowns felt the heat of being the only 6-1 team and now fall into a 4 way tie in The Cafe at 6-2
  • Champ Champ is trying to turn heel again. Complains about injuries. Still wins

Current Head of the Table: BrandonDefeatsEvry1 increases his lead to 1702.46
Current Head of the Family Office: The Golden Patriots improved, but not by that much 1098.88

Season Long Race:
Week 1 Head of the Table: Sancty’s Slammers
Week 2-3 Head of the Table: The Tribal Chiefs
Week 4 Head of the Table: Canadian Destroyers
Week 5 Head of the Table: Burning Hammers
Week 6 Head of the Table: Primetime Players
Week 7: DK Jr. Math
Week 8 Sancty’s Slammers
Week 1 Member of the HFO: Yates of Spades
Week 2 Member of the HFO: Texans Losing Tour 2021
Week 3-5 Member of the HFO: The Golden Patriots
Week 6 Member of the HFO: Fighting Armadillos
Week 7: Paul’s of Jericho NJ
Week 8 Yates of Spades

1 Like

BDE Ballers……??? What is happening? Dropping star players… ummmmm

5 Likes

We need some explanation now how dropping Calvin Ridley, Terry McLaurin and Tyler Lockett makes any sense. Obviously Ridley is out now, but at the time, his drop was unnecessary. McLaurin & Lockett being dropped makes even less sense. There were other players on the team who could have been dropped to make space for anyone that was needed.

5 Likes

I fully agree. This feels not in the spirit of the game.

2 Likes

Hey there: for everyone in the BDE.

I have no evidence of collusion, and given the team is 4-4 and it appears drops were made to avoid Bye Weeks I am leaning towards this as a strategy and not anything nefarious. I think we need to respect the decisions of a manager and if you feel the players dropped shouldn’t have been, pick em up.

The same team made it to the Fatal Fourway last year so I’m inclined to give benefit of the doubt.

I have reached out for comment and was told to Fuck Off in a deep Logan Roy of Succession voice

Meanwhile it does appear that BDE Ballers is outperforming week 9 expectations and a W would get the team above .500. I’ll speculate that perhaps moves were made in order to have as good a chance to win week 9 and stay in the playoff hunt.

There was no need for the drops to be made though, even with there being bye weeks. Who is running this team? These are players that can influence the results any week.

1 Like