POST NEWS UPDATE: ACH No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Announced For Several Independent Shows

Originally published at POST NEWS UPDATE: ACH No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Announced For Several Independent Shows - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews

POST NEWS UPDATE: ACH No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Announced For Several Independent Shows

** ACH has been announced for Heavy Metal Wrestling’s show on November 22nd in Texas. He’ll be taking on Chandler Hopkins at the event. ACH posted a picture of himself on Twitter signing documents on 11/21. Pro Wrestling Sheet along with several other reputable outlets put out reports which noted that WWE confirmed to them that ACH is no longer under contract with the company. ACH did tag Vince McMahon in a tweet which noted that he can’t be held down anymore and what he does is for the culture. Atlanta Wrestling Entertainment also announced ACH for their December 1st show. The Wrestling Revolver, which is run by Sami Callihan is bringing ACH in for the promotion’s December 27th show. ACH, formerly known as “Jordan Myles” publicly stated that he quit the sports-entertainment company after an offensive/racist t-shirt that was designed for him was created. ACH took to social media and shared an email he exchanged with an employee who works in that specific department and during the weeks leading up to his departure from the company, he posted videos and tweets explaining his stance on the situation.

** BJ Whitmer took to social media and confirmed that his wife, former WOH World Champion Kelly Klein was fired from Ring of Honor on Tuesday via email by Joe Koff. He noted that Klein is still feeling the effects of a concussion she suffered and was fired while injured. Kelly Klein posted a series of messages on Twitter and quote tweeted her tweet from earlier this month and noted that she was afraid to speak up but it was worth it to bring forth some positive changes.

** CM Punk made an appearance on ‘The Herd’ with Colin Cowherd on FS1.

** Joey Mercury posted another screenshot of text messages between himself and ROH GM Greg Gilleland. This set of text messages included Gilleland calling Bullet Club’s Hikuleo a “waste of $”. Chase Owens grabbed a screenshot of Mercury’s screenshot which made its way to Hikuleo. The big man would go on to post the text messages onto his own Twitter with the following caption:

“Appreciate the amount of support coming from this, much love to you all….know your worth, i know mine, and i know once this excursions done, it’ll be 10x that….wonder if greg will still be around then”

** Jonny Greco, who was a senior live event producer at WWE for six years will now be serving as senior vice president and executive producer of event presentation for the New York Rangers, New York Knicks and Westchester Knicks.

** Denzel Curry’s song ‘Ricky’ is an official theme song for NXT TakeOver: WarGames.

** Per PWInsider, Dio Maddin is still a member of the RAW announce team. Dio was given an F5 by WWE Champion Brock Lesnar several weeks ago on RAW.

** Chris Jericho joined the Pacific Rim show with wrestling journalist Fumi Saito. Jericho praised the likes of Juice Robinson, Zack Sabre Jr. and Will Ospreay for their loyalty to Japan. Chris also stated that he has given advice to Will Ospreay and Tetsuya Naito about protecting their bodies more while they are in the ring:

“And I think it still applies when you get guys like . We moved back to the States after we had our feel of Japan but there was a long time where I had no interest in working anywhere but Japan because that was always my goal and they treated me so damn well and the business was so… taken seriously, and I appreciate that. If you do a nice reversal out of lockup and you do a float-behind and do a take down and do a reverse bow-and-arrow, people are legitimately gonna clap for you because they like that style of things. You’re not gonna get that anywhere else. It’s only in Japan.” Fumi brought up that William Regal had success in Japan and Jericho followed up with, “Modern-day Zack Sabre. Like I said, I remember when Robbie Brookside and Doc Dean — we went to Japan in ‘95 and it was one of the Super Junior tournaments. Maybe ‘96. They had a match against each other and all they did was English chain wrestling. Some of the best stuff you’ve ever seen, and people went nuts for it. There’s something about those English guys that can just do that — put them in there with another English guy, and that’s what Zack Sabre is. If you put him in there with anybody, but the times when he can get in there with guys that know how to do that, even though Zack is, I don’t know, 160 pounds? 170 pounds? He might not ever get over the States because of his size, but in Japan, it’s perfect for him because he is the exact epitome of what Japanese fans like to see, and I watch him and it’s such a work of art to see that. It’s a real joy to watch a guy like that work.”

“And same with Will Ospreay. There’s no rules for an Ospreay match. I didn’t like how many times he was landing on his head during matches but I called him one day and said, ‘They’re calling you the next Dynamite Kid. Do you want to be the next Dynamite Kid?’ Because obviously, there’s the first three or four, five years that’s a compliment, and the last forty years of his life is a detriment. Don’t be Dynamite Kid. Stop landing on your fu*king head, and start realizing that you don’t have to do that, and thankfully, he did listen to me. I said the same thing to Naito. Naito did not listen to me so, we’ll see what happens to him. God bless him because he’s great. I love Naito, I love his character, I love the way he’s himself. I hate the way he insists on landing on his head, but, that’s the style he likes and that’s what he does but, like I said, I think Japanese style will always be Japanese style. There’s just different versions of it.”

** Seth Rollins told Heavy.com that he thinks the Los Angeles Lakers are going to win the NBA Championship this season.

** Next week’s edition of AEW Dark will see Trent versus Pentagon Jr., Leva Bates versus Awesome Kong, Kenny Omega defending the AAA Mega Championship against Jack Evans, and Shanna versus Big Swole. On next Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite at the Sears Centre, MJF and Hangman Page will go one-on-one for the AEW diamond ring, Cody Rhodes is returning to TV and Chris Jericho will defend his AEW World Championship against Scorpio Sky.

** Daniel Bryan will be calling out Universal Champion Bray Wyatt out on the November 22nd edition of SmackDown, ahead of their title match at Survivor Series.

** ROHWrestling.com conducted an interview with Dan Maff and Maff revealed how he was offered an ROH contract and talked about the support from the ROH roster that came with that offer:

“As I walked back through the curtain after the match on the first night, I got a lot of high fives and hugs, then I was immediately grabbed for a post-match interview and it literally felt like I hit the ground running and was exactly where I belong. Night two in Columbus, Ohio was a little different. As I walked back into the backstage area, many of the guys were pulling tacks out of my head and back while many were also telling me how much they enjoyed the fight between PCO and myself. Like night one, this was also all positive feedback. Everyone loved it. Then I was told everyone had to go to the meeting room for a post-show meeting. We all filed into the meeting room and that’s where addressed the entire roster. After addressing the roster, he turned over and looked at me and said some very nice things about me, and the roster clapped. But there was one voice from the back of the room that said, ‘Give him a damn job!’ And then the entire roster started chanting, ‘Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!’ Hunter asked for everyone to settle down for a second and then said he doesn’t normally do things like this in public, but he felt like this was a special occasion and he asked the roster out loud, ‘Do you all want me to offer Maff a job here?’ And again the roster responded with a loud ‘Yes!’ chant. He looked at me and we walked over to each other and shook hands. He said, ‘Ya got a job.’ I said, ‘Thank you.’

** MLW’s Court Bauer spoke with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated to talk about re-signing MLW World Heavyweight Champion Jacob Fatu. Bauer expressed how much of a priority Fatu is in MLW.

“We’ve been working on this for a while, and we knew he was getting some pretty good offers elsewhere. We made a great offer to him, and at the end of the day, Jacob Fatu knows, from a booking perspective, he will not be one of many, or fed to a greater cause. Here he is a priority–this is his house. The dollar signs absolutely matter, but the two things that always persuade people to stay or go are the cash and the creative. He’s so good, and he fits so well into our system. There are a lot of great matches we plan on doing. We have a lot of fun matches on the horizon with Fatu, and it’s monumental for the company to have him raise the MLW banner. That solidifies our immediate future and our plans, and it did the same for Fatu and his family.”

** There will be a UpUpDownDown Championship live stream on November 23rd at 10 AM EST.

** BJ Whitmer revealed on Twitter that he underwent neck surgery in May of this year. Whitmer noted that he will never return to the ring and no doctor will clear him but he is glad to be where he is at now which is with All Elite Wrestling.

** Brian Campbell welcomed Tommaso Ciampa onto the State Of Combat podcast and Ciampa minced no words when speaking highly about Johnny Gargano’s in-ring ability. Ciampa stated that he knew of his own abilities as well and the D.I.Y. split proved what he and Johnny could do as singles competitors.

“I think it’s all one question so the answer is yes, it did. Johnny Gargano, to me, and I think a lot of people agree — he’s the best professional wrestler in the world today. No doubt about it. Inside the ring, bell to bell, there’s just nobody better. So, having him as a teammate for years as a part of D.I.Y., helped me tremendously. It helped me elevate my in-ring game. I just knew the entire time as D.I.Y. that I, unlike Johnny Gargano, I’m a sports-entertainer. He’s a professional wrestler. It sounds like it’s the same thing but it’s slightly different and I knew that I needed a slightly different platform and different stage to highlight all of the things that I could do whether it’d be on the microphone or simply my presence and my aura. So once we separated, yeah man, I knew. I knew it was only a matter of time until the world saw what I already knew, and unfortunately the neck injury happened just like unfortunately the ACL injury happened. Sometimes injuries could be the best thing that happens to a guy because it allows you to freshen up, it allows the crowd to miss you, and just like you said, going from the top quote unquote heel in the industry. Taking some time away to heal up my neck and allow the people to miss me and understand what it was that they had with me and just how special I am. It allowed me to come back. I haven’t changed a damn thing. I am who I am, but the people, I think they just understand now, exactly what they have with me and they seem to be embracing that every step of the way now.”

In the past on numerous occasions, Ciampa has spoken about his appearance on SmackDown in 2005 in a segment with The Undertaker. Ciampa talked about Stephanie McMahon being welcoming and kind to him before his segment with “The Phenom”:

“One thing I will say about it that always stands out to me is, and still to this day, I have no idea why this happened, but Stephanie McMahon, that day, decided to give me a personal tour of backstage and just introduce me and welcome me to the WWE community and whatnot. I think just probably trying to ease my nerves, and it was like a 20 minute or so time, one-on-one with her, just her showing me around, explaining things to me and treating me very much-so like I was her peer, and it’s one of those things I’ve said to her being where I’m at now, having a better relationship with her but it stuck with me for my entire career and it’s just one of those things where you saw somebody who was in a very high position, take the time out and show insane amounts of respect and kindness towards somebody who they didn’t need to do that with. So that was one of those things… obviously, being in the ring with Undertaker, from like a pulling on the ear perspective, one of the highlights of my career. But, that backstage time with Stephanie and even how Vince, Hunter, how everybody was towards me — that probably had a bigger impact on my career than anything else that day.”

** A new episode of WWE Untold will premiere on the WWE Network on November 22nd based around Sting’s final match in WWE which was his WWE World Heavyweight Title match against Seth Rollins at Clash Of Champions in 2015.

** Levy Marroquin vs. Enrique Gonzalez has been added to Combate Americas’ December 7th card which is being headlined by Alberto El Patron versus Tito Ortiz.

** D-Von Dudley, Lita, and Trish Stratus will all be appearing at Steel City Con next month in Monroeville, Pennsylvania.

** Tito Ortiz claimed during an interview with Bloody Elbow that Cain Velasquez wants to take on the winner of he and Alberto El Patron’s fight.

** Adam Cole earned the WarGames advantage for Undisputed ERA by defeating Dominik Dijakovic on the 11/20/19 episode of NXT. Cole, Roderick Strong, Kyle O’Reilly, and Bobby Fish will do battle with Dijakovic, Tommaso Ciampa, Keith Lee, and a mystery partner at WarGames this Saturday.

** Ariane Andrew, formerly known as “Cameron” of WWE, spoke with Hannibal TV for an exclusive interview.

** Big Time Wrestling is hosting a toy drive on December 6th in Newark, California. Scheduled to appear at the event are Pentagon Jr., Fenix, Brian Pillman Jr. and Chris Masters among other names.

** MJF did an interview with Bleacher Report Live and was asked about his partnership with Wardlow and MJF talked about the road he sees himself and Wardlow traveling in All Elite Wrestling:

“Let me tell you something: Wardlow is a blue chipper. Wardlow is a genetic freak. Wardlow is — I like to call him Mr. Mayhem. The guy could literally, and I’ve seen it myself — the man dead-lifts 800 pounds. He benches 750. He’s a freak of nature. I honestly think he’s 300-plus pounds. He’s a freak, but the thing is that — this is the difference between me and Cody that people are gonna realize real quick: I’m not going to use this man. I care about Wardlow as a human being. Why? Because I’m not a two-faced piece of sh*t like Cody Rhodes. I want to help Wardlow. I want to be Wardlow’s mouthpiece. I want to make sure that Wardlow, along with me and he can come on the ride as I ascend to the top of this company. But I’m not gonna feed him little bread crumbs like he’s some fu*king duck following behind me. I’m gonna make sure that he’s treated with respect, proper respect, and that’s what I’m most excited for. Me and Wardlow are going to take over All Elite Wrestling and we’re gonna do it really quick and really efficient.”

** Sportskeeda chatted with Charlotte Flair recently and Charlotte told the publication why she was nervous heading into her match with Trish Stratus at the 2019 SummerSlam pay-per-view in Toronto:

“I was just so nervous because, she was gonna have the match and be gone. So whatever happened, I was still gonna be here. So it needed to be what people expected because she’s already created this legacy and she’s a Hall Of Famer and she’s looked at as one of the greats and I feel like if I slip on a banana peel, I’m criticized for, ‘Oh, well she wasn’t up to…’ it was just going, one, I cannot wait to out-bad guy her, and two, it was just going, she wanted to come back and face me, so I wanted to be the Charlotte Flair that she expected and that’s what I took so serious was she wanted to come back and face me so I hope I live up to her expectations.”

Charlotte was asked what female superstars does she think, other than the participants at WrestleMania 35, could close a WrestleMania. She stated that she would have to see how talents from NXT/NXT U.K. develop on the main roster before she could say their names but did have high praise for Bianca Belair.

“No one on NXT… what we do 300-plus days a year is a lot different than being a part of NXT. It’s a whole new audience, it’s a whole new speed. So, I have to see someone — how they develop when they come to RAW or SmackDown and debut. Do I think Bianca Belair has the it factor? One hundred percent. Could I see myself one day facing her at WrestleMania? One hundred percent. You either sink or you swim when you get to the main roster, but I don’t think she would sink.”

** FITE TV and Combate Americas have announced a joint distribution agreement to present the December 7th ‘What Side Are You On?’ show which will be headlined by Alberto El Patron versus Tito Ortiz. Here’s the official press release about the news:

NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — COMBATE AMERICAS, the world’s premier Hispanic Mixed Martial Arts sports and media franchise and FITE, the global digital platform specializing in premium combat sports, announced today a joint distribution agreement for the Pay Per View event.

Together, they will offer the much-anticipated, ‘Winner Take All’ showdown between two iconic combat sports legends – Tito Ortiz and Alberto “El Patrón” Rodriguez (formerly “Alberto Del Rio” of the WWE) – live from Payne Arena in McAllen, Texas, next to the U.S.-Mexico border, on Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 8pm EST to audiences worldwide with English and Spanish commentary feeds.

The Combate Americas live pay per view television event ‘Tito vs. Alberto – What Side Are You On?’ pits two iconic superstars from some of the industry’s biggest fight franchises – UFC Hall of Famer and former world light heavyweight champion, Ortiz, who will face multiple-time WWE Heavyweight Champion and former PRIDE and DEEP MMA star Rodriguez of San Antonio, Texas by way of San Luis Potosi, SLP, Mexico.

The content partnership between FITE and COMBATE AMERICAS was a natural fit to deliver a world-class event. FITE CEO Kosta Jordanov said, “we’ve long admired the content that Combate Americas delivers to massive audiences and wanted to be their distribution partner when they announced this stellar attraction.”

Campbell McClaren, CEO of Combate Americas said, “Combate Americas has been consistently delivering millions of global viewers to its live streams with every one of our events, so we immediately thought of FITE when we decided to offer this premium event via global pay per view.”

COMBATE AMERICAS: ‘TITO VS. ALBERTO – WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON?’

PPV FIGHT CARD – DEC. 7TH – LIVE AT 9PM EST

CATCHWEIGHT (210 LBS.) MAIN EVENT:

Tito Ortiz (20-12-1) vs. Alberto “El Patrón” Rodriguez (9-5)

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP STRAWWEIGHT CO-MAIN EVENT:

Melissa “Super Mely” Martinez (6-0) vs. Desiree “Dirty Dez” Yanez (5-1)

FEATURED FLYWEIGHT BOUT:

Dani Barez (11-4) vs. Joby Sanchez (13-5)

FEATURED FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT:

Levy “El Negro” Marroquin (12-3) vs. Enrique “Baby Bull” Gonzalez (8-3)

FEATURED CATCHWEIGHT (150 LBS.) BOUT:

Gaston “Tonga” Reyno (8-2, 2 NC) vs. Angel “Tito” Cruz (6-4)

FEATURED CATCHWEIGHT (118 LBS.) BOUT:

“Sexy” Dulce Garcia (1-0) vs. Marisol Ruelas (1-2)

FREE PRELIM FIGHT CARD—DEC. 7TH – LIVE AT 8PM EST (ADDITIONAL BOUTS TO BE ANNOUNCED)

LIGHTWEIGHT:

Jose “Luke” Flores (8-1) vs. Ismael “Marreta” Bonfim (13-3)

FEATHERWEIGHT:

Ricky “El Gallero” Palacios (11-2) vs. Jose “The Ghost” Ceja (4-5)

The weigh-in for the ‘Tito vs. Alberto’ event will be streamed live on Friday, Dec. 6th AT 8pm EST from the venue via FITE, immediately following the free and global FITE in FOCUS show, starting at 6pm EST with exclusive interviews with the fighters, promoters, and surprise guests.

To ORDER the Dec. 7th PPV Event Worldwide via FITE – Click HERE – Also available via cable and satellite PPV. Check your local listings.

** NJPW World Tag League Results (11/21/19)
World Tag League Tournament Match: Manabu Nakanishi & Yugi Nagata (1-4) def. Karl Fredericks & Hirooki Goto (2-3)
World Tag League Tournament Match: Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan (3-2) def. Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma (2-3)
World Tag League Tournament Match: Lance Archer & Minoru Suzuki (2-2) def. Jeff Cobb & Mikey Nicholls (2-3)
World Tag League Tournament Match: David Finlay & Juice Robinson (4-1) def. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Toa Henare (2-3)
World Tag League Tournament Match: Guerrillas Of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) (2-1) def. KENTA & Yujiro Takahashi (2-2)
– BUSHI & Tetsuya Naito def. Gedo & Jay White
World Tag League Tournament Match: SANADA & EVIL (3-0) def. Chase Owens & Bad Luck Fale (1-4)
World Tag League Tournament Match: Shingo Takagi & Terrible (2-3) def. Zack Sabre Jr. & Taichi (2-3)

** All Japan Pro Wrestling ‘Real World Tag League’ Results (11/21/19) Korakuen Hall
– Hokuto Omori & Yusuke Okada def. Atsushi Maruyama & Tomoya
– Great Oga, Masanobu Tsuji & Takao Omori def. Mitsuo Momota, Mitsuya Nagai & Osamu Nishimura
– Jake Lee, Naoya Nomura, Joel Redman & Yoshitatsu def. Shuji Ishikawa, Suwama, Gianni Valletta & Zeus
AJPW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament — First Round Match: Hikaru Sato def. Black Menso-re
AJPW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament– First Round Match: Koji Iwamoto def. Fuminori Abe
Real World Tag League Tournament Match: Joe Doering & Jun Akiyama def. The End (Odinson & Parrow)
Real World Tag League Tournament Match: Daisuke Sekimoto & The Bodyguard def. NEXTREAM (Kento Miyahara & Yuma Aoyagi)

** UFC Lightweight Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov did a Q&A with children in Russia and was asked if he wants to face Conor McGregor in Moscow. Khabib said Conor does not want that fight and explained why (Quote courtesy of RT Sport):

“Honestly I don’t think he wants that fight. How is that so? I beat him up for four rounds. I beat him and choked him and he tapped. It was a sign he didn’t want to be there — ‘let me go please’ and all that, and now he wants the rematch. First of all he has to earn it. We’re in the fourth year since his last victory. It’s been three years and now we’re in the fourth. In order to fight for the title I had to win 10 fights in a row in the UFC. That’s not counting the 16 victories I had outside the UFC. In every fight I earned it, not with my mouth but with my actions. That’s where we’re different – he talks about it, I just do it. It’s nice for me, because even when I keep quiet and even when I don’t say anything people can weigh it up for themselves. ‘Hang on, this guy talks and this guy just acts’. Just talking is one thing, but when it comes to doing it, he’s completely different. So for me there are no kind of announcements or insults. He’s an idiot. We don’t pay attention to idiots.”

** FOX 13 ran a feature story about NXT’s 7’4 Tolulope “Jordan” Omogbehin.

** WWE filed a trademark for the “Superstar Gaming League” on November 11th.

** Timothy Thatcher is taking on Richard Holliday in the opening round of MLW’s Opera Cup.

** Former WWE Divas Champions Nikki and Brie Bella turned 35-years old on November 21st.

** IMPACT Wrestling reached an agreement with e.tv which is South Africa’s most-viewed English-language channel. The deal will see IMPACT’s weekly show and pay-per-views airing on the channel beginning in January

** Ring of Honor is returning to Nashville, Tennessee on February 28th and is also hosting a show in Saint Charles, Missouri on February 29th.

** Pop Culture Shock Collectibles are releasing a new action figure for Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

** Seth Rollins and BBC Sport made Premier League predictions.

** Eddie Edwards joined the ‘Sports Guys Talking Wrestling’ podcast and previewed IMPACT Wrestling’s ‘Throwback Throwdown’ show that will premiere on AXS on November 26th.

“It’s a throwback episode. You’re gonna turn on AXS TV and it’s gonna be like you’re traveling back to the 80s. It’s a studio set-up type thing where there’s interviews going on. It’s like a callback to the old days where there’s some fun, interesting gimmicks. It’s a fun episode. We had… I know I had a blast doing it. Everybody I spoke to and talked to in the back had just a great time doing the stuff that we were doing and filming what we were doing. The wrestling is gonna be great. You’re gonna see some new and different characters. I’m gonna show up. I’m gonna be somebody different but it’s just… you’re not gonna know what to expect, but just expect fun and expect a good time. That’s all I can say. Expect a good time, and it’s something that people are gonna be talking about.”

** Chris Jericho announced AEW Women’s World Champion Riho for the Chris Jericho Cruise.

** Lacey Evans joined FOX 32 to promote WWE’s upcoming weekend of events in Illinois.

** Stone Cold Steve Austin was interviewed by Newsweek to promote the debut of ‘Broken Skull Sessions’ on the WWE Network. Austin’s first guest will be The Undertaker and during the interview, Austin talked about how people would come up to him in airports and ask if Undertaker was dead or alive.

“People say, ‘Man I can’t believe his voice sounds like that’. You’re used to hearing him as The Undertaker. That’s one of the biggest things people used to ask is if he was alive or dead. That’s how shielded this guy was. People at the airport would ask if he was alive or dead. Well he’s alive, and he has a regular voice, and he’s a very charismatic and engaging guy, and very down to earth. You’ll enjoy the conversation, and catch a lot of people off guard because of how laid back he is.”

** Former IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champion Shingo Takagi turned 37-years old on November 21st.

** WWE 2K put out a list of patch notes for the WWE 2K20 video game and they are listed as followed:

GENERAL
– Addresses reported crashes throughout the game
– Addresses reported opacity issue causing invisible CAS parts
– Addresses reported crash in custom arenas using imported images
– Improvements to sweat
– Addresses reported input settings not saving (PC only)

CHARACTERS
– General improvements to hair and cloth behavior
– Addresses reported concerns with missing hair and cloth throughout the game
– Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to be correctly displayed on the Superstars’ attire
– Addresses reported concerns of a crash when using DLC CAS parts for MyPLAYERs
– Addresses reported concerns with allowing male face paint color changes to appear correctly in-game
– Addresses reported concerns with CAS parts that may cause hair to float with certain Superstars
– Addresses reported concerns with assigning locked moves when user previews and selects it inside of Move-Set for MyPLAYER
– Addresses reported concerns that CAS T-shirt logos may appear incorrectly in-game

UNIVERSE MODE
– Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when selecting a save slot
– Enabled importing Roster and other settings when creating a new Universe save
– Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when loading into a match for the first time with several creations
– Addresses reported concerns with a 6-man tag match
– Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when simulating to WrestleMania

GAMEPLAY
– Improvements to strike aiming and dash strikes
– Addresses reported concerns with soft lock-in pin mini-game after performing certain moves

– Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur in Road to Glory when using DLC CAS parts
– Addresses reported concerns that a crash may occur when downloading Superstars with custom images
– Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that images may fail to display correctly in Custom Arenas
– Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns of a white texture issue that may occur in downloaded arenas
– Community Creations: Addresses reported concerns that may occur when downloading custom shows with custom arenas and logos

** Andy Malnoske conducted an interview with former 3-time WWF World Tag Team Champions ‘Demolition’ (Ax & Smash) on behalf of WrestlingINC.

** Next week, Stardom is hosting a “special press conference” that’ll be streamed on their YouTube channel. Mayu Iwatani, Kagetsu, Arisa Hoshiki, and Konami are being advertised for the presser.

** On the November 28th edition of NXT U.K. on the WWE Network, Ilja Dragunov and Gallus (Joe Coffey, Mark Coffey & Wolfgang) will meet Imperium (WALTER, Alexander Wolfe, Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner) in an eight-man tag match. Also, Jinny is going one-on-one with Piper Niven.

** Following NXT TakeOver: WarGames, Paul “Triple H” Levesque is doing a Q&A with Cathy Kelley that will be streamed on Facebook Live.

VIDEOS

** IMPACT Wrestling/Fight Network’s documentary about Sami Callihan’s IMPACT World Title match at Bound For Glory is up on the company’s YouTube channel.

** ABC uploaded the following clip from a recent episode of ‘Schooled’ starring WWE Hall Of Famer Goldberg:

** Alberto El Patron sat down with TMZ Sports to chat about Combate Americas, his upcoming bout with Tito Ortiz and Alberto also stated that the door is open on both sides regarding a return to WWE.

** The WWEPC YouTube channel documented Lio Rush’s NXT Cruiserweight Title defense from the November 13th episode of NXT:

** Asuka uploaded a new video to her YouTube channel which was recorded when the RAW roster was in Boston earlier this week.

Cafe Hangout: WWE Survivor Series & NXT TakeOver: War Games Preview
On today’s Café Hangout, John Pollock and Wai Ting are joined by The BDE to preview Sunday’s NXT TakeOver: WarGames and Survivor Series. Plus, your calls discussing Jim Cornette, CM Punk and more.
https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/11/21/the-bde-in-studio-for-todays-cafe-hangout-3-pm-et/
upNXT 11/20/19: Seth’s Not Cool!
Braden Herrington and Davie Portman are back to chat all about this week’s go-home edition of NXT, Raw & SD talent appearing, CM Punk on WWE Backstage & more.
https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/11/21/upnxt-11-13-19-seths-not-cool/
REWIND-A-DYNAMITE
John Pollock and Wai Ting review AEW Dynamite featuring Jon Moxley vs. Darby Allin. We also discuss the Jim Cornette NWA Powerrr controversy.
https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/11/21/rewind-a-dynamite-11-20-19-moxley-vs-allin-cornette-out-of-nwa-cm-punk-fs1/
REWIND-A-WAI #49: Heroes of Wrestling (Patreon)

For the third and final time, John Pollock and Wai Ting begrudgingly watch and review Heroes of Wrestling (1999), a show widely considered to be the worst wrestling event ever created.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/31709394
RAR 11/18/19: Knock-knock-knockin’ on Aleister’s Door

John Pollock and Wai Ting review the go-home WWE Raw before Survivor Series. We also discuss the return of Bash At The Beach and Tony Khan vs. Randy Orton on Twitter.
https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/11/19/rar-11-18-19-knock-knock-knockin-on-aleisters-door/
POST PURORESU: NJPW of America, Bushiroad-Stardom, NOAH review

John Pollock & WH Park discuss the formation of NJPW of America, Bushiroad’s purchase of Stardom, a review of NOAH’s Sumo Hall card, the Tokyo Dome line ups & more.
https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/11/17/post-puroresu-njpw-of-america-bushiroad-stardom-noah-review/
THUNDERSTRUCK #4: Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Brian Pillman (SuperBrawl II)
WH Park and Emily Pratt, a freelance writer for With Spandex at Uproxx, go all the way back to February 29, 1992, to WCW’s Superbrawl II where Jushin Thunder Liger battles Flyin’ Brian Pillman over the WCW World Light Heavyweight Title.
https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/11/17/thunderstruck-4-jushin-liger-vs-brian-pillman-2-29-92-w-emily-pratt/
TRMPS #11: Planet 51 (2009) w/ Andrew Thompson

Nate Milton welcomes POST Wrestling’s Andrew Thompson into the theater to break down one of Dwayne Johnson’s most forgettable feature films, the 2009 animated classic, Planet 51!
https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/11/16/trmps-11-planet-51-2009-w-andrew-thompson/

Browse the POST Wrestling Store
https://store.postwrestling.com

Subscribe to POST Wrestling
https://postwrestling.com/subscribe

POST Wrestling Forum
https://forum.postwrestling.com

Support our Patreon – The POST Wrestling Café
http://www.patreon.com/POSTwrestling

Follow us
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube

1 Like