POST NEWS UPDATE: Tickets on-sale for NXT at Center Stage on 12/17

Originally published at POST NEWS UPDATE: Tickets on-sale for NXT at Center Stage on 12/17 - POST Wrestling | WWE AEW NXT NJPW Podcasts, News, Reviews

If any of the quotes from the following podcasts or video interviews are used, please credit those sources and provide an H/T and link back to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.

I would like to send my condolences to the family, friends and loved ones of Casey Michael of Squared Circle Sirens who passed away at the age of 26. Casey was a big piece of wrestling media for his contributions to the exposure of women’s wrestling along with breaking exclusive news. The impact he made was on full display as many within the wrestling community, wrestlers and those alike showed him love.

** An NXT show at Center Stage in Atlanta, Georgia that was originally set for April has been moved to Thursday, December 17th. Tickets for the event at Center Stage are currently on-sale. POST Wrestling reached out to Center Stage for a comment about tickets being on-sale for the show.

** Richard Deitsch welcomed Renee Paquette, also known as Renee Young onto his Sports Media podcast. Renee talked about contemplating leaving WWE several years before her recent departure and how the company would not grant her release because she was under a talent contract.

“When I had actually thought about leaving WWE several years ago and I was not granted my release at the time because I was under a talent contract but they wouldn’t let me out of that contract, and it turned out to be a good thing. I got to do a ton of stuff beyond that-that I wouldn’t have the career that I have today had I not been there for the past three years. But as I sort of accepted that I’m like, ‘Okay, I am gonna be here for longer. What are these other opportunities and these other things that I’m gonna get to do here?’ I’ve also accumulated this knowledge of wrestling that I’m not gonna be able to use anywhere else so, to just throw that away seems like a waste of the past almost decade, you know?”

** Sasha Banks guest appeared on D-Von Dudley’s ‘Table Talk’ podcast. Banks was asked by D-Von’s co-host how much longer she plans on wrestling and Banks joked with the idea of being “the next Ric Flair” and never hanging it up.

“Maybe until the wheels fall off. Hopefully not. I’m gonna do it until I just feel like I’ve done everything I’ve wanted to do. How about that? How about that? Healthy as well. I’m gonna leave healthy, happy and really fulfilled with what I’ve done because I already have been really fulfilled and I’m very thankful and I’m healthy with what I’ve been doing in the ring. I’ve been taking care of my body, I’ve been happy, healthy and wholesome. Who knows how long. It could be forever. I could be like Ric Flair.”

Banks did discuss the possibility of her becoming a mother. She said she would like to have a child but believes when the time is right, it’ll happen.

“Well I don’t know what the near future is but definitely I would like to be a mother one day and when that time is right, I’m sure the universe will let me know that.”

The former RAW Women’s Champion shared her thoughts about the possibility of an Evolution II pay-per-view. She talked about the depth of WWE’s women’s division and doesn’t see a reason why there can’t be another Evolution event.

“Ah, it was such a beautiful, magical pay-per-view that again, I never dreamt that would happen because you would never even dream of women main-eventing, anything. But for all those women to come together from the past, the present, the future, it was such an inspiring, incredible pay-per-view that I’m like, ‘Where is number two? Where is Evolution II?’ We’ve been waiting for it, I know the fans want it. I’m dying for it, because you also saw a lot of match-ups that you would never see before and I think that’s really awesome to see especially as the women’s division keeps on growing. I mean NXT, every time I go down there, to see how many women are down there. When I first started there was only legit eight, maybe there’s like 20, 25 . We have a stacked roster so I don’t see why there could not be and a reason we wouldn’t have Evolution 2. I thought that was such an amazing pay-per-view and I want it so I know the fans want it as well.”

** PWInsider is reporting that November 12th is the date set for the Phillip Thomas hearing, who is the individual that broke into Sonya Deville (Daria Berenato’s) home with the intention of harming Berenato and fellow WWE talent Mandy Rose (Amanda Saccomanno) who was in the house with Berenato. The hearing is related to the temporary injunction filed against Thomas to prevent him from coming into any form of contact with Berenato or her family.

** IMPACT World Champion Eric Young spoke with Jim Varsallone of the Miami Herald following his title victory. Young further spoke about his time in WWE and how things would ultimately unfold. Young stated that Vince McMahon not giving him a shot will turn out to be one of the biggest mistakes McMahon will ever make.

“With Vince, it’s nothing personal. I’m not bitter towards him. Like I’ve said in other interviews, he’s gotten more wins than he’s got losses. He’s a billionaire, he runs a billion dollar company but he made a mistake, and it’s as simple as that. People make mistakes. I’m not the first person he’s missed on, I won’t be the last. But him not giving me an opportunity or allowing me to be part of the show is one of the biggest mistakes I think he’s ever made and I think I’m proving myself right every time I show up on TV.”

While on the topic of IMPACT, Eric Young feels that during the COVID era of pro wrestling, IMPACT is the only company that’s growing.

“That’s why IMPACT is growing. It’s the only pro wrestling company right now that’s growing, in the world. There’s a global pandemic. People aren’t allowed at shows, traveling is ultra difficult so it’s really cool to be part of something that’s growing at a time like this and it makes me excited to think when the pandemic is over, when we get out of this and come out of the other side, then what? What’s possible for IMPACT? For me, the sky’s the limit. It’s super cool to be part of that.”

** According to both Stephanie Chase of Digital Spy and Alex McCarthy of talkSPORT, Nigel McGuinness was on the call remotely for the NXT U.K. TV tapings at the BT Sports Studios. Nigel resides in California and was furloughed from the WWE as a part of their mass cuts/furloughs earlier this year.

** Over the past several weeks on ‘Talking Smack’ on the WWE Network, The Miz has engaged in in-depth discussions with Big E about becoming a main-event player in WWE. Some of Miz’s comments towards E about working his way up and taking opportunities came with a feel of privilege. Miz discussed those segments while speaking with UPROXX and said that he and E further continued their conversation off-air.

“Every time I have a conversation with Big E, he’s always enlightening. To be honest, I got told I was doing Talking Smack an hour before I was doing it. WWE knows, ‘Hey we need a host, fill him in right now.’ I didn’t have any time to prepare because I was doing Smackdown right before that. I put my suit on and went at it and just started talking. We got into a discussion where I felt I was right and he felt he was right. I had positive and negative feedback from that show. Big E and I talked about it. My goal was to showcase Big E not just being a goofball, not just throwing pancakes. I wanted to show people he has a serious side. How do I get that out of him? I didn’t need to do that. He has a serious side and when we started talking, I think people looked at him and said, ‘Wow, this is Big E.’

I’ve been a WWE champion and I’ve been in the main event. I know what it takes, what the brass is looking for. Sometimes when you’re goofy and funny, you’re just entertainment, you’re not a main event poster child. I know what Big E is saying. I know he doesn’t want to be a bland superstar.

If you listen to Big E in the first and second Talking Smack, they’re different. But they’re both a serious Big E and that Big E is a main-event-caliber, money-making Universal champion-type superstar. I do believe that Big E will be able to be a world champion very quickly.”

** Pat McAfee was a guest on the Notsam Wrestling podcast. McAfee talked about the creative freedom that WWE allowed him to have when delivering his promo on NXT to build up he and Adam Cole’s match at TakeOver: XXX.

“But me going in there, I get there, they’re like, ‘Alright, just go in there, then you guys are gonna have your face-to-face’ or whatever. I’m like, ‘Alright. Am I allowed to have a microphone?’ They’re like, ‘Yeah, yeah. You can ask for a microphone.’ I’m like okay and I was like, ‘Anything else?’ I was asking them, ‘You guys wanna tell me what I should be saying here?’ They’re like, ‘Yeah, you just go ahead and do your thing’ so, when I go out there, there was a moment there where I had thought about what I was gonna say but I didn’t know how I was gonna completely piece it together. I was like, ‘For 33 years, I’ve been wanting to cut a promo so I might as well go out there and cut a f*cking promo. I’m just gonna go out there, let’s go ahead and do this’ and it was a lot of freedom obviously, and to be honest I’m not a good enough actor. I’m not a good enough person to write something up that wasn’t real…”

** 9/3 would’ve been the 23rd birthday of Hana Kimura.

** NXT has added a TakeOver to the calendar for 12/6, per PWInsider.

** Philip Lindsey conducted an interview with independent wrestler JDX and the article is up on Daily DDT. JDX recently competed against ACH at the Black Wrestlers Matter show in Iowa. JDX shared that originally, he was supposed to wrestle Jon West for a new championship but plans changed and he soon found out that he’d be sharing the ring with ACH.

“So actually, it was originally supposed to be Jon and I for a belt of some sort. I’m not sure what happened to the belt. Maybe at Black Wrestlers Matter 2, we’ll see the unveiling of that belt and I call first dibs on that. Yeah, originally, I was supposed to be in a battle royal I believe. And I believe that was supposed to unfold into a match with me and Jon for the belt. And I think we were supposed to be the main event, and I guess he acquired ACH. Unless he was working me the entire time bro, I’m not sure.

I know like 34 days out he messaged me and he was like, ‘Yo, change of plans; like change in plans with your match at BWM.’ And I was like, ‘Aww damn what’s going on? What now?’ And then he dropped the bombshell on me that I was going to be working ACH and dude like, I was at work at the shoot and I just hopped out of my truck and I just like lost it. It’s kinda like when I found out about how I was going to be on NXT. Not on NXT, but going down to NXT. I was in a restaurant with my then-girlfriend, and I just like walked out of the restaurant. I just like had to take a lap around the block in the heart of Minneapolis downtown. So, it was kinda like that, a little bit less dramatic, but like still dramatic, nevertheless. So, he told me 34 days out, and then yeah, it was very nerve-wracking, to say the least. That’s just like almost like Black Jesus that I’m going to be wrestling. For a guy like me who looks up to a guy like ACH, it was like, oh my God, this is man, like LeBron playing Michael Jordan. I’m not LeBron obviously, but you know what I mean, playing a guy you idolize and look up to; that you pattern your game after.”

** NXT North American Champion Damian Priest joined Corey Graves on the After The Bell podcast. Priest recalled a conversation he had with Paul “Triple H” Levesque that had to do with Levesque explaining why he signed Priest out of all the talented in-ring performers out there.

“I remember when I got hired here, that was one of the first things Hunter told me. He was like, ‘Dude, there’s no shortage of good wrestlers. Everybody here is good. That’s why they work here.’ He goes, ‘Me hiring you, that’s just me hiring you — I could hire anybody if I wanted to hire a good wrestler.’ He goes, ‘You, it was the idea of something special with you. That’s what I saw and that’s why I brought you in because I really believe we could do something even more with you that you’ve never been able to do before’ and I thought that was cool, because that means obviously something I did worked. Outside of just in-ring performance, it was just the idea of what I could be, not just what I am and I appreciated that and I like that here — for many years on the indies and other companies that I worked for it has always been, they’ve always asked me, ‘Hey, we’re looking to you for this role. We think you can fill it.’ Okay. You’re never gonna say no, right? Like yeah, sure. I’ll play this, I’ll play that and then I came here and then it’s, ‘Hey, we just need you to be yourself,’ and I was like, ‘What!? I don’t know how to do that.’”

Priest talked about his match against Finn Balor at TakeOver: In Your House. He revealed that it was Balor who wanted to work with him.

“This is the place, this is another one of the reasons why because people I was a fan of, now I might be able to get in the ring with and showcase something special. Not only just for the fans, but for me. This is where the selfishness comes in, I want this for me. I wanna be in a ring with these guys. I wanna be able to say to myself like, ‘Man, I got to work with this person’ like I did with Finn Balor which was extremely special. Now we just gotta do it again so I can beat him. But that was extremely special to me and finding out that he wanted to work with me, it blew my mind and that’s how that kinda came to be, which put a lot of pressure on myself because it’s like, ‘Man, this guy wants to work with me. If I go out there and suck…’”

** MJF chatted with Inside The Ropes to promote his AEW World Title match at All Out. MJF discussed some of the comparisons that he’s been a part of throughout his career and how the goal post is constantly moved for him regarding those comparisons.

“You know, it’s funny the comparisons were changing every week. When I first debuted, the comparisons were, ‘He’s another EC3’ and then I surpassed those comparisons so they kept moving the goal post. ‘Oh he’s just another Miz,’ they moved the goal post. ‘Ah, he’s great but he’s no Randy Orton.’ Uh, screw me man. That’s somebody I grew up watching and idolizing. ‘He’s great but he’s no Chris Jericho’ then I got in the ring with Chris Jericho and people went, ‘Oh man, oh snap. He’s not just holding his own here, he’s kinda taking the ball, running and scoring a touchdown’ and that’s what I love about pro wrestling is the fans constantly feel the need that they need to be satiated and they need to be proven right, but no one’s been proven right about me yet. The dialogue about me when I first came in was I was a guy that was just good at promos. Then, I got to have the Jungle Boy match and I got to kind of shove it down everybody’s throat that not only am I good at wrestling, I’m great at wrestling, but I’m a special attraction. I’m not gonna come on Dynamite and wrestle every single week. That’s not my job. Roddy Piper didn’t wrestle every single week. Roddy Piper, he grabbed you by the balls and when it was time for him to wrestle, it was either a pay-per-view or it was a big money match on TV. That’s what MJF is all about. So for me, that was one of the rare instances I got to go out there and show the world how great I am as a pro wrestler. So, the comparisons to Chris Jericho, do I like them? Yeah, I love every comparison I get because they’re comparing me to great talents, but I do find it interesting that the goal post keeps getting moved more and more. I won’t be shocked by the time it goes, ‘MJF is great but he’s not as good as God’ and when that happens, we’ll have jumped the shark and we’re getting pretty close to those comparisons.”

** For her latest blog post for the Calgary Sun, Natalya wrote about Renee Young’s departure from WWE and how much Renee means to her and the entire women’s locker room. Here are two excerpts from Natalya’s piece:

“Renee is one of my closest friends and she’s also someone I deeply respect and admire in and out of work, as when I first met her, we just clicked and were two blonde Canadian girls who loved ketchup chips and Tim Hortons. Renee is easy to be around and easy to talk to. We could talk about anything and everything at any time and at any place and that’s a big part of why we hit it off instantly. I loved walking into the locker room and seeing Renee in a colourful sequined blazer and sharing my latest favourite shoe find with her. I could vent to her about anything and she always listened with remarkable patience. After a fast-paced day at work, it was the best meeting up with her after and grabbing a good meal (had to be French fries!) and reflecting on our day. I especially loved it when we would room together and have two hours to sleep before we had to catch a flight. We knew we had to get to bed but we had lots of important stuff to talk about first.

Renee said, “out of everything that I’m proud of, looking back on my time at WWE, the thing that stands out most is that I got to be a part of the “Women’s Evolution,” our movement to put the women of WWE on equal footing with the men. This meant more time devoted to women’s storylines on TV, which resulted in more spots for women on the main roster. It meant a greater emphasis on in-ring work rate among the female wrestlers, which resulted in too many classic matches to mention. And I think it also ended up meaning a larger spotlight being shone on female roles throughout the company, which resulted in — well, some of the things that I got to do.

I speak on behalf of the women in the WWE locker room by saying thank you so much, Renee, for being there for us. Helping us with promos, giving us trusted fashion advice, being a shoulder to lean on and helping us find our voices, too. Through thick and thin, you were there.”

** Gary Cassidy of Sportskeeda interviewed Chris Jericho. Jericho was asked about his future plans with AEW and how much longer he intends to stay with the company. Jericho expressed that he’s not going anywhere.

“I never put a time limit on anything that I do wrestling-wise. I mean, I thought, back in 2015, it was time to wrap it up and then I got into the angle with Kevin Owens and things became fun again – which led to me going to Japan, which made it even more fun, which led to me coming to AEW, which is the best time I’ve had the business in 10 years, 15 years maybe. So I won’t go anywhere. I have no intention of leaving AEW and I have no intention of not wrestling – but even if I don’t wrestle ever again, I’ll just be a commentator after that – which is something that I never really thought about until I had to do it where we filmed four weeks of TV in one day and I just said, ‘Well, just put me on commentary. That way we don’t have to worry about angles,’ because I really had no storyline to talk about at the time, ‘So let me just do commentary.’ Suddenly, that became a thing. So yeah, there’s no reason for me to go anywhere.”

The former AEW World Champion also dove into the demo/ratings war between AEW and NXT. He addressed the note that Sasha Banks’ bout on NXT bested his match on AEW in the ratings, but added that he “crushed” two different NXT matches in the demos.

“I think it was the week that Sasha Banks’ match beat mine. She didn’t beat mine. My demo crushed them, my demo still crushed Keith Lee’s match with Adam Cole, so I take great pride in that and so I just started saying, ‘Demo this, demo that’ and, of course, being an old Dungeons and Dragons and heavy metal fan, we all know what demigods are and this was the Demo God so it just kind of rolls off the tongue.”

** Major League Wrestling announced that they’ll be producing shows again this Fall. PWInsider provided additional information on MLW’s return and ‘FUSION’ will likely not be the name of the show once it returns. The plan is for new episodes to premiere in a prime time slot during the week instead of on Saturdays.

** Jon Moxley joined the Pro Wrestling Illustrated podcast.

** Kenny King was a guest on The Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling Podcast. King spoke about when he left Ring of Honor for TNA Wrestling in 2012 and his thought process behind making that decision. He also mentioned having talks with WWE about heading to NXT.

“The basic situation was that my deal was coming up and I had more or less, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do. I felt that I had the ability to and earn the right to test my… on the free agent market. ‘What am I worth here? Could I do this?’ I just wanted to see. It wasn’t necessarily that I wanted to go anywhere but I’d earn the right I feel after four, five years of being there to at least see what I was worth and my contract was up and these things were happening and I never — the whole lie behind it was I did a handshake agreement that I wasn’t gonna do anything or any kind of bullsh*t like that. The whole bottom line was that I said, ‘Hey look’ — the idea was presented to me, ‘Well, you can go. You can talk to anybody, find an extension. You can talk to anybody but you just can’t really do any business or show any numbers’ or whatnot and I didn’t really understand what that meant. When I went home and talked to my lawyer about the sh*t, he was like, ‘Well you might as well just sign a whole other contract because you’re not a free agent if you sign an extension.’ So that’s kind of where that went south and I wasn’t gonna do that and I had offers and conversations with both companies. WWE wanted me to go to NXT and obviously, the TNA offer was there, and it just came down to the fact that after I just didn’t… it was more beneficial to me and my family to take the shot at TNA and I didn’t do anything I felt was disrespectful. I was in communication the entire time, but my contract was up and I’m the champion, that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m glued to my seat when there’s money on the line. So… I felt like everything that I did was based off of good faith and the fact of the matter is if I , I wouldn’t be sitting in a Ring of Honor locker room right now. So, business is business and it wasn’t necessarily the pastures were greener, the pastures were anything. It was just an opportunity and the one that I was sitting on and that’s pretty much what happens. Business is business.”

** Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson revealed that he, his wife and two daughters tested positive for Coronavirus. Kevin Nash commented on Johnson’s post and revealed that his family tested positive for the virus as well.

** Chris Jericho joined Ariane Andrew and Matt Dillon on their ‘Sippin The Tea’ show.

** A Star Wars spoof titled ‘Rise of Showstopper’ is available to watch on Amazon Prime and it features former WWE talent Shelly Martinez, also known as “Ariel”.

** Former longtime WWE senior official Nick Patrick did a Q&A over Facebook with Sportskeeda’s Chris Featherstone. Nick was asked why WWE doesn’t induct their officials into the Hall Of Fame and Nick says it’s because the company doesn’t want to pay them royalties.

“Well, they do that for a reason because they don’t want us to pay us royalties. Referees don’t get any kind of royalties, you know? Even I was on a video game for three years and they gave me a little lump sum of cash for doing it but as far as getting royalties or anything, we don’t get that. Announcers get it, and as soon as something starts to break down, that’s the first thing they start doing. Screaming, ‘Referees!!!!’ They got referees out there giving medical help. Like they were putting people on gurneys and stuff, like we have medical backgrounds.”

** The next portion of Hiroshi Tanahashi’s interview series is up on NJPW1972.com.

** Ring of Honor’s Session Moth Martina was a guest on the Battleground Podcast.

** NJPW ‘New Japan Road’ Results (9/3/20) Saitama, Japan
– Yuji Nagata def. Gabriel Kidd
– Satoshi Kojima & Tomoaki Honma def. Jado & Yujiro Takahashi
– Yuya Uemura, SHO, Toru Yano & Kazuchika Okada def. Hirooki Goto, Yota Tsuji, YOSHI-HASHI & Tomohiro Ishii
– SANADA & Shingo Takagi def. DOUKI & Minoru Suzuki
– Taichi, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, El Desperado & Zack Sabre Jr. def. Master Wato, Kota Ibushi, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Ryusuke Taguchi
– EVIL, Taiji Ishimori & Gedo def. BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito

** Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated spoke with NWA World Women’s Champion Thunder Rosa. During their conversation, Rosa said she has seen the criticisms of AEW’s women’s division and in her match against Hikaru Shida at All Out, both of them are going to show what a championship match looks like.

“I’m the NWA women’s champion, and I get to walk into an AEW pay-per-view for a match against Hikaru Shida—to me, that is an honor. I know people have been very hesitant about what they’ve seen in the last couple of weeks in the AEW women’s division. I’ve read the criticism, but we are going to show what a championship match should look like. I’ve been visualizing my entrance, my moves, my MMA technique, and I wish I was getting in the ring with her right now.”

** R-Truth released the visual for part two of his ‘We Got All The Power’ song:

** Eric Bischoff and Conrad Thompson covered the 2010 TNA No Surrender pay-per-view on the latest episode of 83 Weeks. Bischoff talked about The Young Bucks versus Motor City Machine Guns match that opened the show. Bischoff explained why he doesn’t think The Young Bucks as heels didn’t work then and wouldn’t work now.

“The only negative, and it’s not a negative. It’s an observation. I don’t think you can sell Gen. Me ten years ago or today. I don’t think you could sell those guys as heels. You just can’t. First of all, they’re too damn cute. They were ten years ago at least. They’re good looking, young kids, they’re colorful and they’re able to go out there and do things that everybody wishes they could do. Kinda hard to get them over as heels, and I understand it. I was probably a part of it. I probably either chimed in and said, ‘Wow, that’s great’ or I could’ve even been more involved in it than that. I don’t know. The only thing… and it’s not a negative, it’s man, trying to sell them, Gen. Me as heels. Man, talk about swimming on a stream. It just goes against the laws of f*cking nature.”

** According to Deadline, Zack Snyder’s Netflix film ‘Army of the Dead’ has already been greenlit for a prequel and a spin-off anime series, despite the film not releasing until 2021. Dave Bautista is starring in the film.

** Darren Paltrowitz interviewed Ricky Starks.

** Matt Cardona and Brian Myers welcomed Brandi Rhodes onto The Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. Brandi stated that action figure-buyers can one day expect to see AEW referee action figures for sale.

“Yeah I definitely think we need referee figures. I mean we’ve got some charismatic referees, you know? A lot of people like Ref. Aubrey, Bryce, Paul Turner. Everybody’s their own kind of a character in the referee realm so I think we could definitely do it. I think it’s something that I feel pretty strongly about and I feel like I can say you can expect to see at least one or two referees pop up.”

** PopCulture.com chatted with The Miz to promote the ‘Cannonball’ series on the USA Network. The Miz explained that he and his co-host Rocsi Diaz can not try out the obstacle course on the show because of insurance reasons.

“Imagine if something happened, some freak thing happened and I couldn’t be there to host because I was testing out on one of the competitions. But I think for next season, if we get a next season, I’m going to put in my contract that I have to test out everything, because the number one question I get asked is, ‘Did you do it?'”

** Tim Storm was a guest on the Ringsiders Wrestling podcast.

** Rob Van Dam did an interview with Jeffrey Harris of 411Mania.

** New IMPACT World Champion Eric Young spoke to Bill Pritchard of WrestleZone following the airing of his title victory.

** NWA World Women’s Champion Thunder Rosa joined Busted Open Radio with David LaGreca and Tommy Dreamer.

** Gabriel Kidd wrote a column about his career that’s up on NJPW1972.com.

** Demi Burnett, who has been appearing on Monday Night RAW over the past several weeks did an interview with Pro Wrestling Sheet. She stated that she’s interested in wrestling.

** WrestleZone has an interview up with MJF.

** Wrestling Inc. chatted with TNT Champion Brodie Lee. Lee was asked about the idea of Brock Lesnar coming to All Elite Wrestling and here was his response:

“I think we got enough monsters here to be to be fair, and like I said, if he wants to be the monster in town, then he’s going to have to come through a few of us. That’s the thing man, I don’t give a s–t. If you’re going to tease coming to the company, then you have to expect this, and like I said, I’m not afraid of anybody and this is what I do for a living, so let’s do it.”

** Isaiah “Swerve” Scott’s theme song is available to listen to on WWE’s Music channel.

** The Miz joined The Rich Eisen Show to chat about the Cleveland Browns and Cannonball.

** EC3 vs. Tre Lamar was announced for Black Label Pro’s ‘Turbo Graps 16’ event on October 3rd.

** Darren Paltrowitz interviewed Taya Valkyrie.

** Jim Alexander of ‘Reel Talker’ spoke with Eva Marie.

** AEW’s Allie turned 33-years old on 9/3.

** Lisa Marie Varon chatted with Alicia Atout of ‘A Music Blog, Yea?’

** PJ Black joined Wrestling Observer Live to talk about NJPW Strong and Ring of Honor.

If any of the quotes from the following podcasts or video interviews are used, please credit those sources and provide an H/T and link back to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.