Originally published at https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/08/14/rasd-8-13-19-lyin-bryan-and-the-case-of-the-libel-lock/
Coming off SummerSlam, Kevin Owens faced repercussions from his SummerSlam match with Shane McMahon, Randy Orton teamed with The Revival to take on New Day, Charlotte Flair faced off with Ember Moon, and Detectives Daniel Bryan & Rowan leave the show with a cliffhanger.
Plus, John runs through Tuesday’s edition of 205 Live featuring a rematch between Drew Gulak and Oney Lorcan for the Cruiserweight title.
- WWE Raw’s viewership up 10% for the post-SummerSlam episode
- Viewership for the debut of Straight Up Steve Austin
- New Japan releases the full card for Royal Quest headlined by Kazuchika Okada vs. Minoru Suzuki for the IWGP heavyweight title
- Brackets for the Super J Cup including Will Ospreay vs. Amazing Red
- Participants for the WWE’s King of the Ring tournament
- Report: WWE re-signs Roman Reigns to a new deal
And your Café feedback, comments & questions from the POST Wrestling Forum.
Photos Courtesy: WWE
Support us on Patreon – The POST Wrestling Café: http://www.patreon.com/POSTwrestling
T-Shirts & Hats: https://store.postwrestling.com