This show is available for all POST Wrestling Café patrons – click here to download OR check your podcast app if you have subscribed to the RSS feed provided to all members.
John Pollock and Wai Ting chat about the go-home episode of SmackDown before Clash of Champions, the latest COVID-19 issues affecting the industry, AEW & NXT ratings, and Conor McGregor’s latest plan.
- Wrestling industry dealing with the latest issues surrounding COVID-19
- Jon Moxley vs. Chris Dickinson at Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport
- AEW Dynamite & NXT ratings from Wednesday night
- NXT TakeOver card for 10/4
- Conor McGregor says he’s fighting Manny Pacquiao in the Middle East
On Friday Night SmackDown, it was the final stop before Clash of Champions with the closing words from Roman Reigns and Jey Uso, an impromptu triple threat with Jeff Hardy vs. Sami Zayn vs. AJ Styles, Gran Metalik attempts to lose to both tag champions on back-to-back episodes, Alexa Bliss takes on Lacey Evans, and Matt Riddle meets King Corbin in a rematch from Payback.
John & Wai preview WWE Clash of Champions this Sunday.
Plus, your feedback and calls on this live edition of Rewind-A-SmackDown.
Watch a video version of tonight’s podcast here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/42009254
Photo Courtesy: WWE
T-Shirts & Hats: https://store.postwrestling.com