REPORT: Andrade El Idolo sent home following backstage incident with Sammy Guevara

I love how you just assume that WWE would hire Sammy G.

1 Like

Exactly! More reason to fire him and lay down the law if I was advising TK on how to fix his Sloppy Shop.

3 of the most known incidents in the last few weeks include Sammy. Tells you everything you need to know about how to fix the locker room. Even if heā€™s just a young immature kid who needs to learn the hard way to not even be near this kind of situation.

Didnā€™t know thatā€¦if thatā€™s true, I agree.

1 Like

I actually love the thought of how pissed people probably were at the end of Dynamite, with Sammy being held up triumphantly.

for me personally, I wasnā€™t pissed, I thought the show sucked and itā€™s clear they are pushing Sammy into a featured spot. They have fought the current to get him wins and keep him strong. I just moreso tought the show was bad and served as an ROH Dynamite on TBS pilot more than an AEW Dynamite Anniversary Show, and that it ended so tone deaf to what the obvious chatter would be furthers the negativity around the promotion - something I blame the coach for not realizing.

Iā€™m not saying I have an issue with him personally. I donā€™t care but what he did with his fiancĆ©, but you canā€™t help a put all the back together and start to form a picture of a kind person you were dealing with. And forgot it wouldnā€™t be a stretch based on all those stories to think this guy has a high opinion of himself, is a bit bratty etc.

Lots of people have relationships and break up, but the way his went down with him proposing on TV and then having a relationship with Tay they both denied etc. didnā€™t come off as the best. If that was the only story I donā€™t think anyone would care. But then you add an all the stuff, and you start to paint a picture of the guy. I donā€™t get the feeling heā€™s that far off from what people think.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if I was pissed. I certainly donā€™t think Sammys made into and MJF level heel over this. If anything, pushing this too hard is making it to the point where Iā€™ll just change the channel and not watch him if heā€™s on.

Iā€™m more talking about the clowns on twitter, than anyone on here.

Anyways, Iā€™m over talking about this, I think heā€™s getting too much hate, but that is just me. In my opinion, MJF deserves way more heat on him for his actions the weekend of Double or Nothing, than Sammy does.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t disagree with that statement. I think the whole basic stuff thatā€™s happening in the company ever since we heard Cody was leaving has been largely negative behind the scenes. The in ring product has been great but thereā€™s been a lot of the stuff from
MJF, CM punk, and now this Andrade stuff.

They really need somebody to throw down the hammer here and get these guys in line. Canā€™t have this continue. The company just comes across unprofessional right now compared to WWE and minor
League

1 Like

That was a work. Do people still think it wasnā€™t?

(ducks, and exits the chat)

2 Likes