Ric Flair documentary to premiere on 12/26 on Peacock

Originally published at Ric Flair documentary to premiere on 12/26 on Peacock

Peacock will be premiering a two-hour documentary on Ric Flair later this month.

Flair announced on social media on Monday that the documentary, “Woooooo! Becoming Ric Flair” is set to premiere on Monday, December 26th on the Peacock streaming service.

Woooooo! December 26th On @peacock! pic.twitter.com/BE6wGo5CxN

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) December 5, 2022

Those interviewed for the special include his daughter Ashley a.k.a. Charlotte Flair, Hulk Hogan, Post Malone, Mike Tyson, and Steven A. Smith.

The documentary was directed by Ben Houser with executive producers including Kevin Dunn, Chris Kaiser, and Chris Chambers and reporter Tom Rinaldi serving as the narrator and interviewer for the doc.

A documentary with Kevin Dunn as producer sounds like it will be just as biased as the very uncomfortable ESPN 30for30 documentary that came out a few years ago which basically made fun of decades of sexual assault.

Either give me an in-depth good, bad and ugly true documentary of Flair. Or just give me a feel good playlist of his best matches and promos. I’m not really interested anymore in anything in the middle.

1 Like