Ric Flair posts bizzare rant - says he will leave if he’s embarrassing company

https://twitter.com/ricflairnatrboy/status/1730357024557301836?s=46

Never mind he has written this like a 5 year old with the Caps but this is bizzare. Is he yapping about the stupid Rampage promo they cut?

Why can’t he just go away

His appearance and “promo” was the worst part of Dynamite by far. He’s just not needed. Total embarrassment

I’m not sure what to say. Sad is definitely the word that pops in my head. I wish he didn’t feel that way, at the same time I get why fans are not happy with this run.

The way he capitalizes every first letter give me vertigo.

1 Like

I read that and feel sorry for the guy. He’s not a good guy but humans are flawed and especially men…many of us are very far from perfect.

I don’t mind him being at AEW. I’ve not seen this weeks shows yet but so far he’s been shown very little

this is very very true

I’m sorry I don’t buy the we’re all flawed argument

Are we all perfect? Of course not. We all make mistakes

But what we’re talking about here are crimes and a repeated pattern of that.

He has repeatedly expose himself to people and assaulted a woman on a plane.

He hasn’t paid his taxes in years and has a severe alcholol problem that he glamorizes.

I’m not even going to get into the rest of it but this isn’t the character of a man who made a few mistakes and learned.

And even if you except all that, it’s not like people are out there calling for his head. They just don’t like the fact that he’s given repeated chances, despite these to be on television, and they would rather he not be there. Then he makes it worse by cutting a promo like that, knowing full well that he’s got a history of such behavior, and people rightfully, so are asking for him not to be on the show.

The 75-year-old man is asking for a right to make a living. Does that sound normal to you? Do you think where I work a 75 doctor can show up and suddenly say I need to make a living please let me operate? So what, people die for him?

Of course not. He had many years to plan properly and prevent this and he hasn’t done it but that doesn’t mean the rest of us have to let him get away with that just so he can make a living on TV when he clearly shows he hasn’t learned a thing

This is like if Steve Austin cut a promo saying to beat up your wife. If Ric wants to just help his friend then show up and add to the product, don’t detract from it by acting like a creepy old man wanting to “party” with young girls , which is exactly a crime he has been accused of

1 Like

To put it simply

There are people out there that make mistakes and learn from them. They own up to them, they don’t make them again, and they don’t glamorize them. They try to distance themselves from that person and move on.

And then there are the bizarre ones who glamorize their mistakes, throw their hands in the air and say this is exactly who I am, and I will never change. I haven’t learned a thing and Wooooooooo…or kill an innocent person with DUI number 11.

If he was serious about change and learning from his mistakes (say like Sting) it would be very different

1 Like

I understand people not wanting him around but don’t act like the promo was the problem. Its the same promo hes been doing for 40 years. Its the gimmick.

1 Like

I think it’s that people don’t want him around. If this will get him off TV then mission accomplished

He looks and sounds like shit. Total embarrassment

That’s fair. Let’s make it happen!

Absolutely :100: agreed.

I’ve not seen all of Dynamite yet…I saw his drunken backstage ramblings with Sting. I just felt sorry for a sad old drunk.

Didn’t know he’d killed someone. Obviously much worse a person than I knew.

Killed someone? What on earth are you talking about?

I thought Alex said he’d killed someone in a DUI but read it back and think it was just a joke.

I did look on his Wiki to try and find his “crimes” he had very few…not to excuse the ones listed.

Not to speak for him but by reading the post I believe he was referring to Tammy Stych

3 Likes

I’m referring to Tammy. Another example of someone who doesn’t learn or try to change