ROH War Of the Worlds Tour - Who's going?

Only GA Tickets remain for Toronto. Next year ROH should run a bigger building.

Iā€™m so torn on that idea - I think Ted Reeve is such a great venue for hardcore fans (selfish reasoning I guess) but I definitely feel as though ROH could draw more if the venue had more seating. Curious if theyā€™ve even debated the idea.

Have you guys @bruiserbrody @A-Rob been to the Mattamy shows for ROH? Much cleaner and bigger arena in downtown Toronto. Problem is its tied to Ryerson and always booked up. If ROH came to Hershey Centre or Ricoh Coloseum that would be awesome. Ted Reeve is a pain to get to and is simply too small.

Can you think of any other venues?

Yes i have been and at this point they should be able to see 2200-2300 tickets at Mattamy. Itā€™s also better location wise. The problem with Ricoh Coloseum is itā€™s to big of a building and thereā€™ll be a ton of empty seats while Hershey is a little to far out of the city. ROH ran the International Centre a few times where they drew 1000 in one of the smaller halls on the property.

Last year was actually my first ROH show live. Couldnā€™t line it up properly in years past but after last year Iā€™ve made it my mission to never miss an ROH show in T.O.

That said, I just think itā€™s a matter of drawing power. If they can guarantee x amount of ticket sales, Iā€™m sure they would debate changing venues. Hershey centre would definitely work though (despite the location). I travel almost 2 hours for the show anyways so it wouldnā€™t matter to me!

By the way, will start a thread closer to the event about getting together with some PostMarks for a few beers - Would love to meet all the fellow supporters!

1 Like

Iā€™m going for the third year in a row. After two years of getting reserved floor seats, I had to settle for general admission tickets, since all the floor seats were gone by the time I decided to get tickets (only a week after they went on sale).

I hope I can arrive early enough to get a decent seat in the stands.

I should add that this year marks the tenth anniversary of the first ROH Toronto show, which I was lucky enough to have seats near the front for. Funny to think that not only have a good percentage of the wrestlers from that show since turned up in WWE (i.e. Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Kevin Owens), but it featured the debut of a young Canadian kid named Kenny Omega in the undercard (which I only just recently realized).