Santino Marella says his daughter Bianca Carelli got hired by WWE

Originally published at Santino Marella says his daughter Bianca Carelli got hired by WWE

Bianca Carelli has signed with WWE, per her father.

Anthony Carelli a.k.a. Santino Marella was a guest on Gerald Brisco and John Bradshaw Layfield’s ‘Stories with Brisco and Bradshaw’ show and shared that his daughter, Bianca Carelli is scheduled to start at the WWE Performance Center in several weeks and that she is signed to the company.

My daughter’s 26 . My daughter’s starting at the P.C. in two weeks. She got hired. She got a contract. She’s a beast man. She’s gonna be an absolute top tier player. She was identified from a young child. You know, she won her school speeches and she was Miss Teen Ontario and she’s a television personality and she’s tall and she’s strong. In a couple years, I can’t wait to go to WrestleMania, just as a parent going to watch their kid. I don’t wanna do anything. I don’t wanna sign, I don’t wanna talk to anybody. I’m just here to watch my kid and I just cannot wait for that.

The 26-year-old Bianca Carelli officially began her in-ring career in 2020. This past August, she wrestled at NWA EmPowerrr as a part of the Women’s Invitational Cup.

If the quote in this article is used, please credit Stories with Brisco and Bradshaw with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.