Originally published at Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon accept NXT Tag Title challenge for TakeOver
Shotzi Blackheart and Ember Moon are the second pair of NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions and their next challengers come in the form of Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell.
Hartwell and LeRae scored a win on the 3/31 episode of NXT over Gigi Dolin (Priscilla Kelly) and A.Q.A. who was making her NXT in-ring debut. After picking up the win, LeRae got on the microphone and said that the NXT Women’s Tag Titles will be she and Indi’s at TakeOver: Stand & Deliver.
Blackheart and Moon came down to the ring and accepted the challenge. It has not been confirmed which night this match will take place on.
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) April 1, 2021
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) April 1, 2021
While the NXT Women’s Tag Team Title match has not been assigned a night, here’s the current lineup for TakeOver: Stand & Deliver:
Night One (4/7)
- NXT Women’s Championship: Io Shirai (c) vs. Raquel Gonzalez (w/ Dakota Kai)
- Vacant NXT Tag Team Championships — Three Way: MSK (Wes Lee & Nash Carter) vs. Grizzled Young Veterans (James Drake & Zack Gibson) vs. Legado Del Fantasma (Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza)
- NXT UK Championship: WALTER (c) vs. Tommaso Ciampa
- #1 Contender Gauntlet Eliminator: Competitors TBD
Night Two (4/8)
- NXT Championship: Finn Balor (c) vs. Karrion Kross (w/ Scarlett)
- NXT Cruiserweight Championship Unification Ladder Match: Santos Escobar (c) vs. Jordan Devlin (c)
- NXT North American Championship: Johnny Gargano (c) vs. TBD (Gauntlet Winner)
- Unsanctioned Match: Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly