Thanks John & Wai

Just wanted to say thanks to @johnpollock & @wai0937 I’ve recently been laid off from my job after 15 years, you guys got me through many nights at work. Whether I just needed my weekly wrestling review, or looking for a pick me up when I was dealing with some stuff, you guys always kept me upbeat and a lot of times hysterically laughing. Thats why I’ve chosen to keep POST Wrestling as the only thing I’m subscribed to while I’m out of work.

14 Likes

Good luck finding new employment. I was laid off after 23 years, it took me 4 months to the day to find a new job and I am happier now then I was then. Hope you have the same good fortune.

3 Likes

Good luck finding your next job. I’m struggling at the minute as well to find a job and these podcasts have been helping me out. They give me a laugh when I need it most and they make me lose myself with their insight about the product they’re reviewing.

1 Like

Where are you located. Maybe someone here on the Post Network can help out. If anyone knows where there hiring please let us know