The inaugural All Elite Wrestling thread

Like some of the major start like Ric Flair, Steve Austin and The rock just to name them said in the past, your job isn’t to question the booking of the match it’s to help your character grow. You never complain about doing a job, that’s the most disrespectful thing you can do, not to the company but to your follow performers.

That’s the problem with this generation of wrestlers, it’s always about how they are booked and never about the team. If Sasha had a problem with how she was booked, go and talk to those in charge like a normal person, don’t throw a temper tantrum after the match because you believe your own hype and didn’t want to job to the IIconics. The part that frustrated me the most is that they are more talented wrestlers in the division like Asuka or Ruby Riott who barely get any air time and when they get on tv, it’s normally to put somebody over while at the same time Sasha get opportunities after opportunities and does nothing with them and then when she’s ask to drop the title for the good of the division, she bitch about it.

Also the fact, that they had to scrap a entire feud because she didn’T want to turn heel kinda suck in my opinion. She very talented and any promotion would be lucky to have her but sometimes her passion and attitude is her worst enemy and she really need to work on that if she want to become a top star in any promotion, if she continue to thing that just because she talented and as the passion for this business, she will fail, not because WWE doesn’t book her well, not because other promotions doesn’t book her well but because of her attitude. She in a position where she can go to creative and bring input on her character like Becky and so many others before her did instead of just being a good soldier and complain when something doesn’t go your way.

Because adults do what spoiled children do and lie on the floor complaining loudly LMFAO.

The fact that you tried to make this argument by referencing Steve Austin and Ric Flair is laughable and proves your point completely wrong. Austin walked out for Christ’s sake and you know what, he was right too. And when he did follow the booking and turned heel at WM17 it was the biggest mistake of his career.

Jericho has instead repeatedly talked about having to advocate for yourself backstage, challenging the writers and bookers to do better. Cody had to quit to stop being Stardust. Maybe Sasha is the perfect fit then in AEW.

2 Likes

How is any of that complaining about it instead of going to the real boss and trying to get the finish changed yourself? Being passive aggressive on social media isn’t going to do anything either. It’s kiddie shit.

There a different between complaining and actually go to the boss and offer some good arguments why something would make more sense. You use Austin heel turn in your example. Anybody that lives in the bubble know that this was Austin idea and Vince was completely against it. He mentioned it so many times on his podcast i’m Surprise somebody still didn’t know that. He also mentioned how taking is ball and going home was the worst thing he’s done in his career.

It’s one thing to wants what best and challenge creative like Jericho said, it’s another thing to throw a temper tantrum when you don’t want to do a job, especially from somebody in the position Sasha is. Like I wrote before, there so many other talented women in wwe that would love to be in sasha’s Position.

1 Like

The SCSA example really isn’t working

His actions were a much worse version of what banks did.

And Steve Austin said it was his biggest regret of his career…funny how that works

Great

Let’s not use him as an example of professional behavior then

Still even used wrongly here…it’s still a reminder that unprofessional behaviour is always going to haunt someone.

1 Like

Unless one wants to be released :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That last 30 seconds of Road to Double or Nothing, introducing Darby Allin was fucking awesome and the best thing on that show or BTE in months.

He needs to have a big role on All In 2, the guys fucking name is the show.

1 Like

Banks has been the victim of horrible booking. Dont blame her for being upset.

She’s basically never been allowed to defend any title she’s won, was stuck in a HORRIBLE storyline with Bayley that made no sense and always loses. Wasn’t the whole tag team thing supposed to be a big deal and they’d be defending on NXT and wherever?

Jobbing to the Iconics already makes those belts a joke.

With the way WWE uses her, it wouldnt be a big loss anyway.

WWE cares very much about “firsts”. And in the history books, Bayley and Sasha Banks will probably be looked back on more favorably as the “first-ever” women’s tag champs than the Iconics.

But the Iconics are (at least in WWE’s estimation) better champs for weekly TV right now. So here we are.

The Iconics cant work.

Why do all that other stuff with Banks and Bayley going to NXT and other places trying to build up the belts only to have them lose to green people who get zero reaction?

IIconics can’t work…but botch machine Sasha can

Have either of the Iconics even had a 10 minute match? They can’t sell at all.

Oh and you said this at one point on Banks - http://lawradio.proboards.com/thread/5276/who-roman-reigns-sasha-banks

lol

Has Sasha had a match where she didn’t fuck up a spot?

Still clinging to NXT matches that are rehearsed for months on end. FOH.

Also…lol bringing up shit from 4 years ago…my opinion has changed since then…you are allowed to do that you know.

1 Like

i’ve you seem them wrestled before coming to WWE, Both Billie kay and Peyton royce were really good on the indy scene prior to coming to WWE in fact, I really recommend that you got watch a match from Shimmer 54 between Jessie Mckay(billie kay) & Kana(Asuka) then come a tell me they can’t work.

By the way, both of the iiconics have been wrestling longer then Sasha and Bayley so at this point you really can’t called them green anymore.

1 Like

Nothing says “I’m definitely right” like going back to a thread from 2015 that doesn’t even really prove your point in the first place.

1 Like

Not really speaking for their in ring abilities, but I really like the iiconics, and I’m glad the belts are on them. They’re entertaining and feel like a real team, which is something I don’t really get right now from the other womens division tag teams.

1 Like