The LIVE Wrestle Kingdom 13 Discussion Thread

Well I’m late to the party, woke up later than I had hoped. Made it up to the rev pro title match trying to catch up to you guys.

1 Like

I’m not sure I agree. The thing about doing rapid fire shows as NJPW usually does is that, unless it’s a blowaway match, you forget it as soon as the next one starts. Ospreay v Ibushi was excellent, ZSJ v Ishii was good, GOD/Bucks/LIJ was a fun sprint - but the speed of the show has made the rest of the show entirely forgettable IMO.

If Okada called Jay White a tougher foreigner than Jericho that has to be the start to the next feud

2 Likes

Whoever writes the short descriptions on twitter, to explain the trending tags, finally added this for #njwk13 “People stay up through the night to watch wrestling from Japan” - as if the twitter staff are surprised that such a thing happens.

1 Like

Okada is a rock star. What an ovation.

3 Likes

I was just coming to write, they love him in there

Wow legit upset, that was great

1 Like

Wow unexpected win for Jay White

Man I told myself White was winning until I saw Okada. I GOT WORKED

1 Like

Rewarding move to bring him back in full form only to then pull the rug out from under. And it was clean. Teased the chair but didn’t use it. Really gets Jay White over. Maybe should have seen it coming that back to back losses to the top two guys at WK would hold him back for a while.

Tremendous back and forth with Don Calis, Charlton and Kelly there. Commentary has been great IMO

Jericho is wearingthe Buddy Rose bod.

Finally got up to the Jericho/Naito match… it helps skipping all the stuff except the matches.

1 Like

LIJ BABYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 Like

Shocked Jericho got to kick out of the destino another great match

Best technical match Jericho has had in New Japan (the portions in ring at least)

1 Like

Omega and Tana time!!!

1 Like

Omega seemed super emotional coming out for his entrance.

Bump of the night.

That was amazing