The Young Bucks to present 'backstage footage' from AEW All In on 4/10 Dynamite

Originally published at The Young Bucks to present 'backstage footage' from AEW All In on 4/10 Dynamite

It’ll be the first time they’ll discuss the ‘footage’. 

As a late-night installment of AEW Collision was airing on TNT, an addition was made to the 4/10 episode of AEW Dynamite. 

The Young Bucks (Matthew Jackson & Nicholas Jackson) are going to be presenting backstage footage from All In in London and they’ll discuss it for the first time. 

At the first AEW All In event at Wembley Stadium, Jack Perry and CM Punk got into a physical altercation that led to Perry being suspended from AEW and Punk being fired from the company

As of late, The Young Bucks and Jack Perry have been making references to one another and shouting each other out. Perry is currently competing in New Japan Pro-Wrestling.

Matthew and Nicholas are going to be facing FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) in the vacant AEW World Tag Title tourney final at the Dynasty pay-per-view on 4/21.

If this is true, and they are legit showing the footage (as a way to start reintroducing Jack Perry), I wonder if they sat on it just waiting for Punk to go public about this stuff?

Or this is just a big troll job, and it’s actually building up FTR vs. Bucks 4.

3 Likes

There’s no way I don’t see this spectacularly backfiring on AEW and Tony Khan again.

Good, they need to fire back at Punk. Chances are he probably lied to Helwani about some or all of it

1 Like

There is no way that this is anything other than something between the Bucks/FTR from backstage at All In. Or some run in between the Bucks and Perry. There is no chance anything with Punk is mentioned. I dont see it.

3 Likes

That’ll put butts in seats

1 Like

I’d feel the same way, if literally every person in the wrestling media wasn’t swearing it’s been confirmed it’s of Punk / Jack.

Oh, and the person who claims Punk got choked by Perry, is a make-up person who was backstage at All In.

I’m here for the chaos

2 Likes

I don’t know. I can’t see them saying this and showing something else. I get that they are heels and troll currently but you can’t say this and NOT show what everyone is expecting.

2 Likes

You are wrong it’s the Punk footage

John and Wai weren’t keen on this whole thing. I think it is gonna be hilarious to see the ultimate WWE Diva at “work”.

1 Like

Amidst WWE’s weeklong Dunk Fest at the “grandest stage of them all” (they still use that tag line? LOL), below the bluster and grandstanding on the surface simmers real tension and issues with a story and news note stealing a little of the current attention and perspective of the wrestling world, maybe could’ve even swung the perceived “momentum” toward AEW.

Too bad there’s no money to be made from any of this. LOL.

I’m more interested to see if what actually gets put on TV lives up to the hype they’ll create until Wednesday.

3 Likes

The bottom line. Both sides are stupid.

(But if Punk lied about something that happened on video, it will be hilarious to see them call his bluff)

5 Likes

The fact that a lot of people woke up talking about Wednesday the morning after Mania, is a win for AEW, I’d say.

Also, WWE has been taking shots all week. The Punk interview / Ariel PR factory, Paul’s shots at AEW signees, Punk taking shots at Will Ospreay last night after the show.

People wanted AEW to respond, and they are. Copeland’s promo was playing too nice for many, so here you go.

Wrestling’s back baby. Haha.

3 Likes

Oh, and ther is money to be made here. It’s the reintroduction of Jack Perry. Likely leading to him joining the new Elite.

3 Likes

I’m not sure the financial ceiling is as high without Punk, but the logic behind your booking is sound (and likely)!

Should change and improve how the crowd perceives Perry. That’s for sure.

1 Like

Obviously not. But of all the ways to reintroduce Jack from his absence, this is the best way in all honesty.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, after you re-introduce him, he’s still Jack Perry.

2 Likes