TNA Rebellion struggling

https://x.com/wrestletix/status/1772975086074536263?s=46&t=JWp1FDcxOniaaPmFyvmyrg

Good lord - 237 tickets distributed and we’re just over three weeks out.

MCMG are also done with the company. Personally I haven’t been able to get back into TNA since D’Amore got canned. It feels like the WWE b show with people like Ziggler, Ali, Top Dolla, Curt Hawkins, etc.

And they said TNA will replace people’s interest with AEW.

1 Like

As someone who lives in Windsor and first hand knows that many people here are pissed that TNA is likely done in Windsor, I can’t help but laugh that karma has bit them in the ass.

I mean Myers (formerly Hawkins) has been there for years at this point, but the others I understand, but I like the pickup’s regardless. But even I, the forever TNA diehard, feel the drag of Dmores exit. Windsor shows are always just a pain in the ass so I didn’t go lol

1 Like

Can I ask why there were a pain in the ass? I’ve never personally gone, but many people I know were regulars. I know last time some found it confusing that they moved it to the gym from the sports complex and that annoyed some people.

Knockouts division is still pretty strong but the System is just death for me. I also do not care about guys like Kazarian and Eric Young.

Dana Brooke is just horrible too. This is the most minor league TNA/Impact has felt since like 2017.

1 Like

That’s the problem, it’s been in multiple spots but absolutely no communication of where it is lol just “St Clair College” I only found it at Sacrifice last year cause some random students thought it might be there, then the ne of those guys that’s at every taping told me at Under Seige what building it would be at for Slammiversary last year lol

Event pages, tickets, advertising, no info anywhere on where on campus lol so this time I decided the hassle of want worth it

I missed this. Who are “they”? When/why did they say this? And does whatever they’re smoking come in gummy form?

2 Likes

Ya that’s fair, and consistent with what I have been told.

Those who comment on videos of The Experience and the Drive-Thru. :joy:

1 Like

I love how Cornette hates everything about AEW except FTR and likes maybe three things WWE is doing (Cody, Rhea, Gunther) while hating the other 95% of it. But his idiot fans with an undying need to be tribalists have become complete WWE marks because of him.