TOKYO 2020 Summer Olympics Live Discussion Thread

Any interests here in the forum for the Olympic Games in Tokyo this year? As I write this, ow that the Opening Ceremony will coming up in just several hours, I would like to open up any discussion for the various events going on.

It’s also a wonderful showcase for the importance of being a part of the world. That everywhere in the world are terrific athletes and beautiful people. That people shouldn’t be looked down upon or stereotyped because of where they were born and that every nation has something to offer. I think it’s an important lesson that we as human beings need to be reminded of right now.

Creating a poll here as well as to which events you’re most looking forward to.

• Football/Soccer
  • Basketball
  • Swimming
  • Gymnastics
  • Cycling
  • Athletics (Track & Field and Marathon
  • Wrestling (Freestyle and Greco-Roman)
  • Baseball/Softball
  • Skateboarding
  • Tennis
  • Rowing
  • Sailing
  • Golf
  • Boxing
  • Judo
  • Tae Kwon Do
  • Karate
  • Volleyball
  • Weightlifting
  • Surfing

0 voters

An interesting sport Water Polo is.

The crowd is electric. I’m watching a bit of everything but most of all gymnastics and athletics.

1 Like

Swimming is the best sport. But I like water Polo as well and I’m looking forward to surfing this year. Tennis of course is great and I’m hoping Djokovic can win and become 1 step closer to the Golden Slam.

1 Like

Love watching Gymnastics, Swimming and the track and field running events the most but I’ve found myself fascinated with the Judo events thus far too.

1 Like

What a win for the :canada: women!!

1 Like

who would have thought !

1 Like

The Decathlon blows my mind. Awesome to watch Damian Warner win gold.

1 Like