Triple H says he's recovering and doing well following recent health issue

Originally published at Triple H says he's recovering and doing well following recent health issue

Triple H’s first public comments since his health issue was announced.

Earlier this month, it was announced by WWE that NXT founder and senior producer Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque underwent a procedure for a genetic heart issue following a “cardiac event”.

Levesque took to Twitter and thanked everyone for the overwhelming amount of support he received. He noted that he is recovering and doing well and will see everyone soon.

I’ve been blown away by the outreach and support from so many people. I’m recovering, doing well, & deeply grateful for all the love in my life. Especially grateful for @ShawnMichaels & all the Superstars & crew @WWENXT! (Steph and the girls loved the snacks!) See you soon 🙏❤️

I’ve been blown away by the outreach and support from so many people. I’m recovering, doing well, & deeply grateful for all the love in my life. Especially grateful for @ShawnMichaels & all the Superstars & crew @WWENXT! (Steph and the girls loved the snacks!)
See you soon 🙏❤️

— Triple H (@TripleH) September 21, 2021

The second episode of NXT 2.0 kicks off at 8 PM EST and the NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa is starting the show off.

1 Like