Unpopular opinion on ACH

The last I read is that he’s no longer under contract w WWE.

1 Like

Say whatever you want about the way he did it, but ACH got his release. If you make WWE uncomfortable enough they will eventually grant it I guess.

1 Like

You just need to act like a fucking moron that the WWE are embarrassed by.

Well I guess Luke Harper, Oney Lorcan, Mike Bennett, Sin Cara and everyone else just need to act like “fucking morons” to no longer be an “independent contractor” under WWE

Ok. First off, let’s lower the temperature a lil’ bit, brother…Lol!

Second, the release has very little to do with being “embarrassed” by ACH, IMO. This is a company that doesn’t do the shame game very well. If they did, they wouldn’t run shows for the SA government, embrace Terry Bollea with open arms, continue to employ Michael “P.S.” Hayes, orput the Lashley-Lana-Rusev angle (or Mike & Maria, or Spud & his wife…Vince clearly has a kink) on TV.

I think they knew they were in a no-win situation:

Either they out & out fire a guy that came to them with a valid issue concerning a racist T-shirt, OR they keep a guy under contract that clearly doesn’t want to be there and will continue to be a thorn in their side.

The easiest (and most fair) action is to just cut bait with the guy. That way he gets his independence back & you get rid of a headache that could turn into a negative influence on your locker room. :100:

1 Like

But I thought that all of the WWE employees/wrestlers are independent contractors… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

One would think…
:thinking::100:

1 Like