Vince McMahon to appear on Friday Night SmackDown tonight

I made the same decision after the Jamal Khashoggi murder.

Every few months, they seem to just keep topping themselves.

3 Likes

Honestly - Iā€™ve stopped watching RAW and Smackdown expect for highlights. Iā€™ll catch some PPV. Never a Saudi show.

I have to say - seeing him come out strutting with fans cheering while he gave a useless speech with no hint of apology and throwing a mic - ugh. He looks and sounds like an entitled old man who DGAF and Iā€™m done with this company entirely for a while. Hopefully he never comes back on my TV

3 Likes
1 Like

WWE fans cheering Vince is hardly a surprise. Iā€™m so glad for the people on this forum to have decent human beings that are also wrestling fans to interact with

The TV time thing, sure. But the fans cheering is not a wrestling thing. Fans rally behind celebrities when they face accusations.

OJ brutally murdered his ex wife and her boyfriend, fans around the US cheered like CM Punk just returned in Chicago when he got off.

Michael Jackson either molested children or was very weird with them, either way, when he was in court fans slept overnight and cheered all day for him.

Johnny Depp, from day one his fans (mostly woman) were lined up outside the courthouse cheering for him.

Even a serial Rapist like Bill Cosby had a ton of fan support.

When Charlie sheen went off the deep end, he had fan support with people loving every second of it. (Not a crime, but fits with my narrative).

Chris brown, Martha Stewart, the list goes on and on. Itā€™s a product of celebrity culture in the US, itā€™s not a ā€œwrestling thingā€.

1 Like