Wes Lee posts injury update, uncertain when his body will be ‘firing on all cylinders’

Originally published at Wes Lee posts injury update, uncertain when his body will be ‘firing on all cylinders’

NXT’s Wes Lee gave an update on his recovery from back surgery on Saturday.

The 29-year-old stated on Instagram that he is making “great progress” but is uncertain when his body will be “firing on all cylinders.”

In the post, Lee is shown spray painting, which he described as another way to “create art.”

In full, he stated:

Recovery update: I’m making great progress, still uncertain on when everything will be firing on all cylinders with my body, but the mind is strong. Having creative waves and I’m diving back into other outlets to create art.

Haven’t done this since ‘08 so bare with the sloppiness..hope everyone has a great and safe weekend!

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Wes Lee (@weslee_wwe)

Lee last appeared on television on the December 5th, 2023 edition of NXT, walking with a crutch. He announced that he needed back surgery.

The two-time NXT North American Champion posted on social media in January that he was walking again post-surgery.