What app do you use

Just wondering what app does one use to listen to the podcast. I use for the free ones Pocketcast and for the Patron Podcast addict. Since I subscribe also to the Observer Pocketcast won’t let me add my rss feed. Unless someone knows how to do it

I’ve used Pocket Casts for the best part of a decade. It didn’t used to be free, so as I’d already purchased it before the switch to the freemium model I was automatically given a lifetime subscription.

I’d have probably subscribed anyway though as i think it’s the best podcast app in both functionality and appearance.

I use Podcast Addict

5 Likes

I’m still repping iTunes for the patron shows with some Spotify occasionally.

1 Like

definitely recommend Podcast Addict.

5 Likes

Diddo for me. It works great. I have rss feeds for both Post Wrestling and Wrestling Observer paid subscriptions and all my free ones too.

4 Likes

I’ll definitely recommend Podcast Addict too, a fantastic app and I’ve never had any problems with it

1 Like

Google Podcasts & Podcast Addict.

Occasionally Spotify, and Podbean…But only when listening/broadcasting a live show. :100:

1 Like

I had no idea what this thread was about lol. But I use podcast addict as well. For patron and free shows.

My sad self still uses Sticher!

It’s how I first listened to the “Kings of Sport” podcast and later the LAW and POST.