What happened When

Anybody listen to this? Obviously I am behind on the podcast scene. It was Thunders first episode. I loved it. Tony and Conrad are a great duo. There were many times that I laughed out loud while I was on the treadmill at the gym. Fortunately I survived.

1 Like

Too many episodes where they expect me to watch along with them. I have moved on from the podcast.

1 Like

I never watch along with the show. …I don’t even think that’s important to enjoying it. Their chemistry and banter are why I always tune in…I do get tired of Conrads gay jokes…it’s hackey.

I missed it when it debuted and never got into it. Basically, I’m out on Conrad Thompson overall. I think he’s too quick to get argumentative/defensive and can’t admit when he’s wrong (which are even worse traits when your co-host is the same way).

That’s why I stopped with Bruce Prichard as well. Well, that and the fact that I don’t need two hours of a Jerry Jarrett impression in my life.

2 Likes

Gay jokes on podcasts are “turn the channel” heat for me. So cringey. No thanks.

3 Likes