Downstait

3 Likes

Super Showdown
Downstait
Neck tattoo

This is the right answer

1 Like

Neck tattoo was weird but not the worst

Supershowdown was what it was- if you were disappointed then you expected too much

Downstait was disappointing

The answer is supershowdown obviously

1 Like

Neck tattoo was by far the worst. I read a comment on Twitter that I thought summed it up nicely that basically said that’s not as bad if it’s your 20th tattoo, but it’s a really bizarre choice for your 2nd tattoo.

And really pissing on your own acting career. Which whether that’s on hold now or not, was definitely a possibility post in ring

Really odd if he wanted to act as he has said in the past. Should have just gotten it on his chest or arm or something

That crescent on the other chest across from Dream would be actually awesome

1 Like

I didn’t watch Super Showdown. So…

Neck Tattoo (Only because it’s permanent)
Downstait (At the moment it was TERRIBLE, but thank god I don’t have to hear it again)
Super Showdown (Probably morally the worst, but again I don’t/didn’t have to watch it)

I didn’t watch supershowdown and I’ll never have to.

Downstait was bad, but I’ve seen a hundred bands play a lot worse and I’ll likely never have to see Downstait play again.

That neck tattoo though…Cody and his wife are going to see that every day and I’m going to see it 2-4 times a month. Unforgivable and without question the worst of the three

It’s an odd tattoo placement choice to be sure. End of the day it’s his own body and as a man with tattoos that I’m sure most would question I can hardly criticise.

Downstait just didn’t sound right and looked like they were cramped into too small a space. I can’t say it was a success in any way.

Super showdown was probably a boring load of balls. I only watched two matches and they were in total about 4 minutes so I can’t really say. If it wasn’t for the odd title change they wouldn’t have any relevance whatsoever.

1 Like

We may have a new contender with Erick Rowan’s pet revealed.

3 Likes

Already beaten by Ricochet losing to Riddick Moss

That Liv Morgan/Ruby Riot match was also worse than the neck tattoo

Think about this though. It’s not that hard.

Ricochet lost a competitive match to Moss after being trounced by Lesnar a few days prior. It sucks for him, but for Moss it’s a chance to help out a guy who needs it.

The reveal of Rowan’s pet has been built up since November, and that electronic thing was what they came up with.

Ricochet is a jobber now. He got squashed already and he’s never improved on the mic. He’s not over. It’s next to use him either to get over guys like moss or for some humiliation comedy