Which Friday show are you more excited about/watching ?

I wonder what the benchmark for success is in terms of live viewership on YouTube for that match. It’s funny because I’d 100% flip it so Bryan-Suzuki opened the show at 10pm but they did kind of pre-book themselves and now don’t want to be seen flipping things in response. So he just gave us this free treat. Fan fckng service. Give the fans what they want and will like and it washes down any and all bad tastes when it comes to actual comparisons.

1 Like

Vince just doesn’t understand or have the pulse of the modern fan to be in a war right now.

Bobby Fish vs Lee Moriarty is also on YouTube. Honestly that hour alone blows SD out of the water

2 Likes

Zero argument. Bryan vs Suzuki is insane

1 Like

I absolutely love that one match announcement - a week after thinking AEW wasn’t for you, has totally sucked you right back in.

It’s a good time to be a fan!

3 Likes

Hahaha. I’m not worried about goofy kissing spots in this match. I’m more worried they don’t end up killing each other.

Can you believe if DB enters G1 next year?

1 Like

I really can’t see AEW giving him the time to do that… I could see him going over for some big shows, but a month or more? I dunno.

I think there’s a strong possibility that they hold some of the shows in the US if they have a working agreement and you might see it incorporated into some AEW programming. Let’s hope

1 Like

Keep in mind, NJPW was a deal breaker for Bryan. If he asked for this during negotiations, I highly doubt khan would have walked away. If anything, I don’t see it happening because Bryan wouldn’t want to be away from his family that long.

1 Like

I’m not doubting he gets to work NJPW - I just have my reservations about believing he’s heading to Japan for a month or more.

Not sure what channel to find AEW Rampage on in Canada, so probably watching Smackdown since I can see that.

Not saying he does do it, but I could see AEW giving him a month of time to go do it a year from now. They have so much talent that rotating him out for a month would be an issue at all especially if it is a know thing he is doing. If he doesn’t do it I assume it will be because he doesn’t want to because of his family or other reasons like the schedule being too much

2 Likes

Usually it’s put on TSN direct which is rheir streaming. That said though, log in with your cable info and you’re good to go.

Also I think for DB doing the G1 next year all depends probably Japan’s state with the pandemic more than anything. Then again who knows what things will be like either next Summer or Fall, whenever NJPW decides to run the tournament.

1 Like

but you know where to watch YouTube

1 Like

Survey says - one more for the good guys

1 Like

Much will be made of the close competition. However, how bout the fact Smackdown gets at minimum 1M bump from being on FOX. If you removed the current WWE-A-Show from FOX, it’s doing less than AEW-A-Show. This is the story to me. Smackdown on FS1 on Friday Night is not the draw AEW on Wednesday Night is.

1 Like

It also proves to me that Roman isn’t as much of a draw as he thinks he is. A guy who has been shoved down everyone’s throats for eight years and main evented Mania god knows how many times should be able to have more of an impact than he regularly does

1 Like

I don’t think that he’s not a draw, but I think he’s over exposed. Brock is a bigger draw simply because you never see him.

Similarly I’m not sure omega is a huge draw because he’s on there every week. Punk is now bc he’s still new - not sure if he’s on every week what happens.

He’s still the biggest star in wrestling by a mile

He’s just the guy they’re pushing and have pushed for years. Nothing all that special about him. For the amount he’s been pushed he has been a total flop based on the numbers

1 Like