Who will win the ratings tonight (2019-12-04)?

I’m wondering if somebody at USA Network should be thinking about moving NXT to Tuesdays.

Surely someone must realise that people are taping NXT whilst watching Dynamite live therefore there is a chance of an higher rating if viewers are not splitting between the two.

Isn’t it the goal of the network to get the highest ratings possible.

Surely WWE owes The USA Network something for sticking with them throughout all the rubbish Raw ratings.

I’m pretty sure Dynamite can’t move to Tuesdays because of TNT showing Basketball

Read Ratings aren’t rubies though they are the best on USA network. They just aren’t what they used to be. It is possible that the Wednesday time slot was part of the much lower price they paid for NXT.

With the way some of the demos are swinging wildly each week does that show real change or how inaccurate the system is?

1 Like

It’s probably down to two or three Nielsen households choosing to watch the other show… The system is definitely unreliable.

I agree it’s really too close and the wild swings are bizzare. I literally think people are tuning in an out by flipping channels and landing on one and staying there lol