Will Ospreay to debut with MLW this fall

Originally published at Will Ospreay to debut with MLW this fall

During MLW’s Fightland special on Vice TV, it was revealed that Will Ospreay will be coming to the promotion later this fall.

During the “Embedded” segment, host Alicia Atout revealed to members of the media panel that the 28-year old Ospreay would be coming to MLW.

Earlier in the show, they announced that Ospreay would be appearing at “Intimidation Games” on November 6th at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia.

Ospreay has never worked for MLW but has been focused on wrestling in the U.S. and U.K. while on hiatus from Japan. Ospreay recently worked the NJPW Strong tapings in Garland, Texas, and will be part of the group’s tapings at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia on October 16th and 17th.

MLW making big moves. I’ve always been a big fan of their product and this recent return has been great, just solid wrestling.

If I’m AEW I try my best to get some sort of working arrangement with them. Way more unique talent that has not been overexposed compared to Impact

A little weird they briefly announced Ospreay would be on the November 6 show before making the bigger announcement about him in the Embedded segment.