Originally published at World Six-Man Tag Title match made official for ROH Best in the World
The ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championships will be defended at Ring of Honor’s Best in the World pay-per-view.
On July 11th, Ring of Honor will be welcoming fans back in attendance for Best in the World at the Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena. With several weeks left to go before the event, the match card is taking its final shape. ROH pushed out a video on their YouTube channel and the focus of it was Dalton Castle revealing his partners at Best in the World so they can challenge Shane Taylor Promotions (Moses, Kaun & Shane Taylor) for the World Six-Man Tag Team Titles.
Castle selected Eli Isom and Dak Draper to be his partners. Isom bounced Draper from the Survival of the Fittest tournament that was ultimately won by Bandido.
With the Six-Man Tag Title announcement, here’s the updated Best in the World lineup:
- Brody King vs. Jay Lethal
- Last Man Standing Match: Silas Young vs. Josh Woods
- EC3 vs. Flip Gordon
- ROH World Television Championship: Tony Deppen (c) vs. Dragon Lee
- ROH World Championship: RUSH (c) vs. Bandido
- ROH Pure Championship: Jonathan Gresham (c) or Fred Yehi vs. Mike Bennett
- ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championships: Shane Taylor Promotions (Moses, Kaun & Shane Taylor) (c) vs. Dalton Castle, Dak Draper & Eli Isom