Worlds end…are you watching?

I actually think somewhat of the opposite. I think now it creates the impression she will be there, and when she doesn’t people won’t be happy. So they screw with them like they.

I can’t see them paying her more than Charlotte flair. She really exposed herself in Japan Islas not being that good and she’s not a huge difference maker. I don’t know what planet she gets more money than Charlotte

That’s why it makes sense for her to go work for the insanely rich guy who bases his decisions on Twitter feedback and Cagematch ratings.

2 Likes

I wouldnt call it “not that good”. I would call it a WWE style, that would translate better to AEW than Japan.

Big football game tonight. Probably gonna watch that till it’s over and/or out of hand (let’s go Monty and Gibbs!) and then switch over to watch Worlds End. There’s only two matches I really care about and I would think they won’t be happening until after 10:30 anyway.

It also makes it appear that AEW is her second choice. It’s like WWE is saying, well, we didn’t give her what she wanted, so now she’ll settle for AEW. Not saying this is true, but that could be motivation leaking the report.

She did appear at All In and there was reports of plans for her, until there were reports that there werent plans anymore. So wouldnt that make WWE her second choice?

1 Like

If she actually signed, ya. I feel this is going to turn into a whole thing lol.

To me, and I could easily be wrong. It comes off that she wants to go back to WWE, and she’s using AEW to get WWE to bite on her number. If her goal was AEW, I feel she would have signed there already. Sitting in the front row at all in comes off to me like a person going on a date when they are on a break with their ex and posting the photos so their ex sees because they want their ex to take them back.

You have to take all these “reports” with a grain of salt though. Didn’t the “reports” say that WWE wasn’t interested in Punk two weeks before his debut. I could see her showing up tonight, or showing up at the rumble. Neither would surprise me.

She will go where the money is. And be mean to her fans.

If you spelled selfish with a capital S it would be Sasha Banks.
She used to be my favourite. But with her fan interactions and attitude and Steve Austin interview and pathetic performance in Japan I could care less where she goes

Was she really that bad in Japan? I was always a huge fan of hers and loved her work in WWE, only thing I saw in Japan was her debut (which didnt go well). What was so bad about her work? Bad in-ring? bad promos?

She’s a step slower and unable to keep up. If you watch the triple threat the other two women world circles around her.

She held up better in Japan than Trinity does in Impact lol. My fiance, who isn’t always paying a ton of attention to wrestling, notices how much slower Trinity is from the other Knockouts.

I did meet Sasha once and I guess I lucked out cause it was a great interaction

Heading there in person, hope we can get this devil thing over and Mone might just appear tonight.

3 Likes

After the whole devil feud, I hope they do a face MJF vs a face Swerve. Both are ridiculously super over.

2023 hits just keep coming…

Have to love Keith Lee selling the ppv. Just fire the guy after he gets squashed tonight

1 Like

Haha omg. Time to let Keith Lee go. They should just reveal Swerve as the devil tonight because otherwise he’s in danger of being lost in the TK sludge

Dustin over Swerve then he’s revealed to be the Devil. GTV finally gets its payoff!

1 Like