2021 was the year of Nick Khan and Tony Khan (no relation), both of whom gained influence in the industry. WWE president Nick Khan sold U.S. WWE Network rights to Peacock. The former CAA agent made numerous other licensing deals as WWE revamped its talent development vision. Meanwhile, AEW CEO Tony Khan led All Elite Wrestling to overcome NXT in the Wednesday Night War. “TK” signed CM Punk and Bryan Danielson as Dynamite’s 18-49 rating inched closer to Raw.
- What can Yellowstone and Succession teach us about the wrestling business?
- Most viewed YouTube videos of the week
- Pro Wrestling Tees data breach
A subscription to the Wrestlenomics Patreon is a must for understanding the wrestling business. Subscribers get:
- Nearly daily TV ratings reports, the most in-depth analysis published anywhere
- Continuously-updated Viewership Spreadsheet with 15,000+ data points
Just $5/month: http://patreon.com/wrestlenomics
Follow Brandon Thurston on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston
Follow Chris Gullo on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisGullo
Follow Wrestlenomics on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics
Subscribe to Wrestlenomics Radio: https://www.postwrestling.com/subscribe/
Subscribe to Wrestlenomics on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/wrestlenomics