Wrestlers Others Love But You Simply Hate

Ok, hate might be a strong word but I mean that wrestler that shows up that others go crazy for but you’ve got ‘turn the channel’ heat coming from within:

I’ll start:

Matt Riddle

• Everything about his presentation from the music to his moveset, his gear and his promo style, it just grates on me

Braun Strowman

• He’s big. What else is there?
2 Likes

The Young Bucks

I don’t understand some of their moves. I don’t get the hype at all. It is somehow frustrating.

2 Likes

Keith lee. Boring af.

1 Like

Hate is a strong word, but I am not as entertained by John Moxley as most are. I liked him in the shield, but I just don’t see him as a main event guy and during his title run in AEW I found his matches incredibly boring.

4 Likes

Finn Balor - Wasted the prime years of his career bumping for a few hundred in Full Sail and still can’t talk or act.

Seth Rollins - Horrendous talker and actor. Only over because of his theme song.

Adam Cole - Definition of mid-card. Too small and bad at selling despite wasting years in NXT.

Matt Cardona - Sucks at all aspects of wrestling

3 Likes

Punk. I’ve watched the Undertaker match …was not impressed. The end to the Cena match was great but I was a bit bored by the 30min match they had. Is it more what he represents that people love because he doesn’t seem a special wrestler to me

5 Likes

I think most people hate Braun

Agreed for me it’s the Young Bucks - matches never make any sense to me and now I just FF them

2 Likes

That’s it, their matches do not make sense.

Seth Rollins unless he’s in a match against someone really good.

The Elite promo segments are no longer interesting to me. They’ve lost their charm.
Love them in the ring though.

2 Likes

I’m with you on Finn.

I’ll add to my original list - Aleister Black or whatever he’s called now. Just a bunch of spooky nonsense covering for a tall guy doing some kicks.

1 Like

They can’t talk and when they act it’s painful but I agree with you on their in-ring work. Always entertaining

1 Like

Hulk Hogan. Whether in his prime or now as a personality. Pre- and post-getting racist on a sex tape.

3 Likes

I find CM Punk incredibly overrated.

4 Likes

Lately, it’s Chris Jericho.

I was a fan of his for years but his attitude nowadays is off-putting. Skills aside, he’s been showing his ass (not literally) on the bird app

1 Like

Is an interesting guy for sure. A lot of his personal views, specifically around stop the steal and BLM were off putting.

But he’s Chris Jericho - we all love him - so he gets a bit of a free pass on it. Whereas Jaxson Ryker did not.

3 Likes

Would like to add Roderick Strong to my list. Zero charisma and no promo ability. Never understood his appeal in ROH, NXT or now. Ok in the ring but nothing special.

1 Like

Not to mention the JAS is just his way to eat up heat off of other performers (He should’ve put Eddie Kingston over in that barbed wire fiasco)

1 Like

Agreeing with you on the Matt Riddle character. Just don’t think he has it.

1 Like

He seems quite a dated character. He’d be better playing a vegan, hipster, tech bro … make a great heel character.

Let me add one to the list: Bianca Belair. You gotta do more than just smile to be a character. She’s a great athlete but she’s superCena without the promo ability. Without nuance, why do I care?

1 Like