WWE Champion Brock Lesnar To Enter Royal Rumble Match At #1 Spot

They did not say it was for the title, so I assume that it isn’t. But it could be but I doubt it will be as they seem stuck on the Rumble winner goes to Mania concept.

Hogan was champion when he won the Royal Rumble…Lesnar can easily just challenge Wyatt and unify the titles.

Did I fix it for you?

1 Like

When Hogan won the winner wasn’t guaranteed the Mania title shot, so it isn’t really the same thing. But yes he could challenge the Fiend

Or Adam Cole! Brock in Full Sail. Book it haha.

1 Like

Great, Brock ruins more titles. That means 6 months between title defences…

Well, no, cause you fantasy booked it.

I like facts, I like logic.

Don’t ask me why I still follow what’s happening in the WWE (I like watching train wrecks, I guess).

Facts and logic…watches rasslin.

Ok pal.

So thinking about this does anyone think being first is almost an advantage for Brock over then coming in say 10th? As a huge powerful monster the biggest threat of eliminating him is multiple guys ganging up to toss him out. As the first entrant he has the potential to face lots of people one on one if he dispatches them quickly. I mean I doubt they will book the entire rumble that way, but I imagine for a while it will be Brock standing around waiting for his next victim.

I’d rather have brock in the rumble than a pointless match where he beats a mcintyre, black, ricochet etc… It would just be a pointless match taking up more time when you already have several matches and two rumbles.

It’s a bit of a cop out but at least it give you an easy way to build up to his mania match with whoever eliminates him (probably Velasquez).