WWE Hell in a Cell 2019: Seth Rollins vs. The Fiend

This show started stating but since this has been absolutely vomit inducing bad. This is like a bad RAW

But it wonā€™t be as WWE main roster doesnā€™t know how to use Japanese women. and now Becky has no challengers or storyline in the divisionā€¦much better story to have had Sasha win with some Shenanigans and out Becky in the chase position again for a bit. At this point the only thing I can see is Shayna coming up to the main roster as I think that could have a good story if they wanted to tell it.

@MJfromNJ hope you didnā€™t use my predictions to bet tonight. Iā€™m doing abysmal.

What in gods name am I watching?

An atrocious Bayley match. Charlotte champ again.

A beat down by STD on Gable? Seriously? We just saw them wrestle like 3 times.

Is this a joke ? How is this a PPV

I hope to god this last match isnā€™t stupid

Pretty patient with the new announcing team working through itā€™s issues, but they gotta know better than to talk over The Fiend entrance. Everyone just wants to watch the spectacle.

There fucking with the lighting

Well damn? I felt for sure Sasha Banks and Bayley would be walking out both champs tonight. Is the post match a re-enactment of what happened at Wrestlemania when they were supposedly sitting on the locker room floor?

1 Like

Holy hell this lighting has got to go

Itā€™s like Kaneā€™s debut match at Survivor Series 97

I feel like Kramer in the Kenny Rogers chicken episode of Seinfeld.

1 Like

AEW thus ls bullshit

Itā€™s like they canā€™t help themselves

2 Likes

This might be the stupidest thing Iā€™ve ever seen in wrestling.

6 Likes

There arenā€™t enough likes for that lol

What the fuck just happened

They stopped a HIAC match for violence???

2 Likes

Ah I was just thinking about how not enough cell matches end with a DQ. Perhaps Seth should of taken out a gun and shot Bray, just to get the point across? Alright. Time for another sabbatical from wrestling.

2 Likes

Why did they do a Dq finish in a Hell in a Cell match? This was so dumb. Pissing off your fan base to the point they chant AWE on your Tv. This is embarrassing. Nobody involved should be proud. Bray and Seth included.

The red lights as the medics come in. The red lightsaber for the live crowd must have sucked also. What a bullshit way to ruin what was an awesome gimmick. Wwe will get what it deserves in the ratings.

4 Likes

Can anyone explain WTF is going on?

I feel bad for the people that paid for tickets to that.

2 Likes

Congratulations, you ended a show where the crowd is booing (Not in the way you wanted) and chanting for your competition

Only the WWE can fuck this up

1 Like