WWE Hell in a Cell 2019: Seth Rollins vs. The Fiend

Truly terrible finish, why book Bray in a title match

3 Likes

Why put The Fiend in a title match

1 Like

I think the feedback poll is about to get the lowest rating ever

1 Like

Wai should be able to set it for a negative rating.

1 Like

You watch, The Undertaker will appear on Raw and attack The Fiend instead of tonight

This goes beyond bad booking. This is atrocious business practices. I have invested in WWE. I had hopes they would use the increased platform on Fox to drive subscriber growth on the network. I am mortified this is what they came up with to end the first Network show after the Fox debut. How stupid can a company be

4 Likes

Why couldn’t they just book Bray Wyatt to win straight after the sister Abigail? I really don’t understand. Wyatt ended up looking more defenceless than Seth Rollins by the end of it for goodness sake!

Secondly why did the wwe decide to put them in a setting of a red light district?

1 Like

Just as well their main competition haven’t started doing weekly television. Oh wait

I was watching this with my girlfriend in the room and I legit felt embarrassed for a minute. They killed 2 characters in the same match. We have to face the facts, Bray is outstanding building up a feud but he can’t really deliver when there are high expectations.

The first part of the show was good tho, i liked Bryan and Roman but why even bother when they do stuff like this on the same show.

2 Likes

I mean how can one not deliver in a cell match. Literally just have the Fiend beat Seth with weapons the whole time. That isn’t even his fault it is and booking for the match.

What made it worse was Seth scrambling around like a dumb ass. Wait let me out this chair here and a tool box yea a toolbox that’ll hold him down. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

I was there live, crowd was hot for the 1st two matches. Slowed down a little bit until the main. Crowd was alive for both entrance. When the match started the crowd seemed a little confused with the red lights, then it turned into anger then to AEW chants.

1 Like

Wow, did that suck!

What is more likely at this point?

A-Vince owns AEW and wants to drive viewers to them

B-someone booked a DQ ending for excessive violence in a match called Hell in a Cell on purpose

1 Like

This is awesome

https://images.app.goo.gl/85DsAPXfFQFRCtxQ9

I don’t know. But this is a prime example of why I went from being a Day 1 subscriber to the WWE Network, to cancelling it the day after SummerSlam this year.

No matter how much I hoped it would happen, this shit isn’t going to get any better anytime soon.

Wasn’t competition supposed to make the product better?

2 Likes

Me: Should I start watching again?
WWE: Nah fam. AEW on TSN2

2 Likes

Wonder if this abomination of a show helps or hurts the WWE ratings? I can see people tuning in to see what happens next and if they fix this with the draft looming