AEW Revolution Discussion

Are they trying to imply that this is live?

Ok this is embarrassing

“Very few cartoons are broadcast live, it’s a terrible strain on the animator’s wrists.”
Imgur

1 Like

What the fuck am I watching lol?

I feel like this is leading to someone “falling” through the floor.

1 Like

This match is WCW 2000 level bad

The problem with overly long shows isn’t the audience at home. It’s the audience in the arena getting fatigued, bored or leaving early. And due to COVID the audience is limited as is.

Sting winning this with a sunset flip would have been my favorite thing ever.

Ok…Ill give the performers credit for busting their asses, but this is now my leading contender for “worst match of the year”, that was presented and laid out absolutely horribly. I was enjoying the PPV minus the Miro stuff, but its just gone down hill since the ladder match.

I, for one, very much enjoyed the extended cut of the old Raw Is War intro video.

1 Like

This has aged well :slight_smile:

Was too obvious in retrospect

4 Likes

Ya, that was my guess as well until I read a report that his contract hadn’t expired yet. I was swerved lol.

I didn’t know the Beekeeper from WandaVision is reffing this match!

1 Like

Didn’t know this was leaked ahead of time. Interesting in retrospect.

Hahaha just goes to show you that you can’t believe twitter.

Poor Eddie Kingston. No one told him what happened while his head was down.

1 Like

Seeing the hero of my youth do his thing again in a match (cinematic or not) was the second-greatest thing to occur this weekend (the first, obviously being the birth of “LaWanda & Vishawn”)! :rofl:

:tv::scorpion::100:

2 Likes

That was embarrassing, he sold sparklers like they killed him lol.

1 Like

I saw a video of this on Twitter.

Eddie Kingston should be ashamed of himself. He never should have sold that. He looked like a complete goof and killed anyone taking him seriously after that. Just brainless

1 Like

I really don’t put blame on him. I mean there were some other explosions besides the sparklers in the corners - and I’m willing to give Eddie the benefit of the doubt that he imagined the “explosions” that went off looked much better than they did.
I do blame somebody for not telling him that the explosion looked like shit, and to not sell it as much, when they were checking on him.

2 Likes