Agree or Disagree

Any Pro Wrestling is better then Playoff Major League Baseball

1 Like

Disagree. Playoff baseball is pretty great.

4 Likes

Hard disagree. Playoff baseball is fantastic.

3 Likes

Disagree. Playoff baseball at it’s dirt worst is not as bad as professional wrestling at it’s dirt worst.

3 Likes

Hmm. Tough one. Baseball I find boring as a sport most times. But wrestling at its worst is worse than anything

3 Likes

Considering I turned the Dodgers game to see the opening segment of RAW and immediately switched back to the Dodgers game, Playoff Baseball is way better.

5 Likes

That is funny.
:slight_smile:

Disagree, as an Australian I really enjoy the Playoffs in baseball. I especially got into the cubs World Series run.

3 Likes

New Topic:

Lita is a better in ring wrestler then Becky

1 Like

Agree. Seeing a thong for the first time as a teenage boy will always have a place in my heart. Lita did that. And she did a moonsault really badly.

2 Likes

Me like thong too

1 Like

Agree, Lita was one on the stand-outs from that eras Women’s division and in that respect with rose-tinted glasses it’s easy to agree.

But once Becky hangs up the boots I think we’ll truly be able to judge which had the better career both in-ring and in terms of legacy.

2 Likes

New Topic:

Skiing while listening to a POST podcast is better then snowboarding while listening to
Vince Russo’s podcast.

1 Like

Agree.

However for the record I must state I can’t ski/snowboard where I live.

1 Like

New Topic:

Miracle Whip is better than Hellman’s and Best Foods

Disagree
I’ve never had Best Foods, but can say if I’m going to have a sandwich, it’s gotta be Hellmann’s.

1 Like

Dukes’ or the Chic-Fil-A mayo packets > any other mayonnaise in the game right now! Even the light version of Dukes’ brings full-flavor to the table. :100:

1 Like

Disagree - simple

1 Like

doing anything while listening ti Russo is automatically 6 times worse or 10 times worse, when he says ‘Bro’

1 Like

New Topic: Post wrestling podcasts are more fun then watching Raw and Smackdown

and

Another new topic: Rugby is better then NFL

3 Likes