Disagree with Rugby better then NFL

1 Like

Neither rugby or NFL is worth watching.

3 Likes

Ummm
Ummm
That did not just happen

Agree, POST > WWE’s TV

What Rugby code are we talking here, League or Union? Because League > NFL > Union.

1 Like

Agree that POST is better, hard disagree on rugby being better than the NFL.

1 Like

New Topic:

Coffee is better then Tea

1 Like

It depends. If I’m feeling really tired after waking up, I want a coffee. If I’m sick, I want a tea. Both serve different purposes. I’m a fan of different flavored coffees though, so I’ll choose coffee.

1 Like

Agree with coffee

1 Like

Agree. Coffee is life

1 Like

The Nationals will come back to beat the Dodgers and win the game in the 10th on a Howie Kendrick Grand Slam.

New Topic:

AEW is better then naked hot yoga

Disagree. Tea is better. I’m not a huge fan of hot drinks though, and cold tea is better than cold brew.

3 Likes

Wrong
You like coffee
Lol

New Topic:

Taking showers more then twice a week is not needed no matter what you have been engaged in throughout the day.

Disagree. You should wash your nasty ass everyday. Even if you dont leave the house. Only exception is if you are sick.

8 Likes

New Topic:

Chris Jerichos promo last night introducing us to The Inner Circle was better then Brandi’s revealing outfit from the premier episode of Dynamite.

EIWWWWWWW!

NO. Go get a damn shower.

DUDE WHAT THE ACTUAL F***, Disagree.

1 Like

Ummm…sorry but no. I run most mornings and am a sweaty ass mfer if I didn’t shower I would stink all day at work.

1 Like

New topic:

NXT beats AEW at least once in the ratings battle over the next 6 weeks. Agree or disagree.

2 Likes