Agree or Disagree

Disagree. If that happens I think it is very bad for AEW.

Disagree, 6 weeks would be November 20th or before.

If were just talking head to head, USA to TNT numbers I couldn’t see this happening until the christmas/holiday season (late December / early January).

True it could happen the week AEW takes off for Christmas as was said they would.

Even excluding that week I think WWE could if they pushed a WWE WEEK with RAW (Monday), Tribute To The Troups (Tuesday), NXT (Wednesday).

Also if the promoted it more that would help out too, actually have a match card during RAW saying NXT this Wednesday on USA.

1 Like

But who on NXT do Raw viewers care about seeing? I mean maybe if the advertise Riddle Vs Goldberg it could do it, or have the Rock or Stone Cold appears I don’t know what you could put on NXT to make an average RAW viewer look and say “wow I need to watch that.” So unless they spend weeks putting NXT guys in actual matches on RAW and Smackdown and put them over established talent in great matches I don’t see what advertising they can do to jump their numbers by a ton.

Ruling out any weeks where schedules are altered, I don’t see NXT beating AEW any time in the near future. And I don’t consider that as a knock on NXT, just a fact. They would have to increase this week’s number by almost 33% to crack 1,000,000 viewers.

And if the ratings even get close one week, the hardcore AEW supporters will probably start breaking into their neighbors’ homes, DVRing Dynamite and using parental controls to block USA Network. Those guys are “at war” even more than the two promotions are.

3 Likes

If preempted for playoffs then yes. If not preempted then no

I agree with that

New Topic:

Bea Priestly gets you aroused.

1 Like

Agree with that

1 Like

New Topic:

This group is better now that WednesdayNiteJericho is in it!

To be honest, I thought you were gonna be a troll, but you’re cool.

1 Like

No. It’s stinkier. I can’t read a post by you without thinking you need to get a shower.

2 Likes

New topic: At some point we will see Cena or Reigns on NXT.

I’m going to disagree on that one

2 Likes

Cena: No

Reigns: Yes. I could one day see NXT do a big “reunion show” to combat a particularly big episode of AEW. Reigns, Rollins, the 4-horsewomen, Joe, etc could all make an appearance.

Agree.
Both of them

1 Like

New Topic:

IMPACT! is a quality show and will only get better on AXS when the show officially debuts October 29Th

Sorry to bring that one back. I’m sure you meant “Lita was” cause right now she is not.

1 Like

Duh
Mr. Literal
:slight_smile: