ALL IN - Live Discussion Thread

Audio mixing needs work. Hopefully by the PPV portion.
But the place looks great and the Patreon clips sound hot!
Great opening match. Nuts this is the most amount of ppl so many of these guys are performing for Live.

2 Likes

The combo of Excalibur, Riccobani, and Don Callis is pretty smooth.

1 Like

It was a good opener, and loved the powerslam Kaz did as the finish especially out of nowhere.

Now time for the battle royal… Give… Us… Pac…

1 Like

The idea thrown out in the car ride of Hogan vs Black Machismo is money except probably 1000/1 chance.
Hope it’s Pac!

Loved the battle royal

The match was super sloppy, but so good!!

Logged on to HonorClub, missed the “Zero Hour” as I couldn’t find a way to watch it LIVE in Australia. Here’s hoping that the stream works fine!

(9:01am AUS) 7:01pm, HonorClub website… “503 Service Temporarily Unavailable”

F—

Update I’m on now, it’s beautiful :open_mouth::grin:

Having trouble getting video on Fite after i already ordered

Woooo literally All In now

2 Likes

It’s crazy how Matt Cross looks huge on Lucha Underground.

1 Like

John Mayer in the front row

So far the first 2 matches were great!

Women’s 4-corner survival match is next!

Britt Baker, BAY-BAY!

1 Like

Love the Adam Cole music for Britt

The Amell Daniels match was as good as I think it could have been and I’m always impressed when non workers take real aggressive bumps.

It’s clear production is a bit less than top tier (I don’t understand why they can’t have NjPWorld just produce it). But it’s no worse than New Japan on AXS

More importantly it’s just awesome this is happening. The crowd seems hot. Very neat

1 Like

Also, since I always like hearing non wrestling fans thoughts…I am Visiting folks in Florida so my Mom wanted to watch with me a bit…she thought the coast to coast was a very cool spot. And gasped when amell when thru the table

She went to dinner now but I’ve already prepped her to be in awe of the two semi mains.

1 Like

Britt Baker BayBay may need to do her own dental work after those knees in the corner geeeeze

So far, I love the progression of the match placement. I’m glad the Amell match was early, in the card.

2 Likes

It’s been booked very smartly so far. Amell and Daniels wasn’t going to be a masterpiece but it was good for what it was supposed to be.
I’m enjoying the 4 way right now, and this is my first time seeing Tessa Blanchard.

Everything so far has exceeded my expectations!! It’s got a real late 90s WCW feel to it!! Crowd is hot and booking has been great

1 Like

Women’s match is awesome so far!

Really want a Britt Baker Bay Bay spot

1 Like