ALL IN - Live Discussion Thread

hahaha did anyone else just hear that on commentary “trending #3 worldwide”!!!

Hilarious

1 Like

An amazing match, far excited my expectations from what was on paper!

1 Like

So happy for Stephen Amell as an Arrow fan. He looked great out there.

4 Likes

Surprised Cody is up next…those NWA docs have been amazing and I am pumped for this match!! Cody for the emotional win

I think Aldis is taking it.

Yeah, I feel you. If Cody was going over, I would’ve been put this as the main event. But then again, old school booking used to book the main event, in the middle of the card.

What a way to get a match over as very important with two entourages, but in different looks and really gives it a big match feel.

This is main event status. Way bigger than the Cody/Kenny match.

2 Likes

It’s a good place on the card as it will give other matches room after it to regain the heat of the crowd. This before the two semi mains wouldn’t work, whoever wins. Smart placement. This has HUGE match feel

Also women’s match deserved a more clean finish as it was tremendous!

Oh f—, Cody’s wearing a crimson mask.

1 Like

Feel like the X was too obvious to be for real and the DDP spot was planned. Cody bladed(?)

Whoever this 3rd announcer is, he is awesome

1 Like

“His Penny to his Desmond”

Best call I’ve heard all year!!!

1 Like

Amazing match…

…AND NEW, NWA WORLD HEAVEWEIGHT CHAMPION, CODY!

1 Like

Glad that wasn’t the main event. Weakest match so far in my opinion.

Agree… I really wanted to enjoy this match but it was a bit of a mess. They should have just made it shorter and played it straight. No fake injury, no diamond cutter and no Brandi involvement, etc. Just do a 10 minute match and give Cody the win and let the moment speak for itself.

First 4-matches and so far only an innital problem loading the site & some 10second buffering.

Honestly as a first event I’m super impressed so far.

1 Like

Cody is never going to have a bell to bell classic like the G1 finals or a Kenny match…that said, he does have an ability to have emotional matches as we’ve seen with kenny and Ibushi this year and this was no exception. Not a classic but what an emotional win and just a cool wrestling moment.

Smiling ear to ear - wrestling is cool.

1 Like

@Chris_Thunder this isn’t a worst production than when AXS does New Japan. Sure glitches and blown camera angles but let’s be real - a first attempt and likely using a mash up of production from different places. The commentary has been great and the feel of the show is PPV worthy.

We take WWE production for granted but they are playing chess with production while the industry plays checkers. New Japan does a great job but nothing fancy. This is just fine in my book for what it is - a first production ever

1 Like

Nice Interpol reference

My first time seeing Janella, very impressed and he looks like Blake from Workaholics

2 Likes